Logan

(Earth-92131 X-Men The Animated series 1992)

Mutation & personality traits
Faith
You have the ability to make yourself, others or objects you touch invisible. You can manipulate invisible energy creating blasts, force fields and create the illusion of telekinesis with it. You can also make invisible portals that appear when you think of a size and place you want the portal to be, and where you want it to go.

1. Kind
2. Considerate
3. Sweet
4. Innocent
5. Intelligent
6. Protective
7. Passionate
8. Patient
9. Positive
10. Cheerful

The Past
You've spent your whole life trying to keep up with one of your older sisters, by 2 year Jean Grey. You always had acted like the most dedicated younger sister. You'd follow her around most paces. Trying to do the things she'd do. You always felt like second place to her and you know you always had been, but it didn't make you sad or angry. It just made you push yourself further to get praised by her and your parents, which didn't happen often.

Your powers actually manifested a little before Jean's did, but Jean left for Charles's school and you decide to not go for quite a while. She promised to never read your mind.

How You Met
After a years, Jean finally convinced you to the school.
Jean was showing you around the school when you two run into a buff, brutish man in yellow and blue.
"Who's the fresh meat?" He asked with deep gruff voice and a smirk.
"This is my sister." Jean tells him.
"Faith" I say confidently with a smile.
"Logan" he smirks.

First Thoughts
Who's with Jean? A new girl? Good looking Woman.
Jean's sister? Faith hmm....

Code names
Faith Grey
Like your sister you just go by your name, but sometimes they like to joke calling you their little shadow girl as a nickname because you like to disappear into the shadows.

Hanging Out pt.1
One after noon a very boring afternoon, you think everyone is out for the day. The professor left with Jubilee, Beast, and Storm for some interesting thing in Washington. Wolverine you left heading to what you assume was a bar. Your sister and Scott went out for a date, Rouge and Gambit when out for a day together. You kept saying it's a date too no matter how much Rouge denies it.

You were left in the Mansion alone, so you decided to have a lazy day. You slept in and stayed in your pjs. You go to the kitchen to grab a nice cold soda from the fridge instead of having brunch considering the time. Just as you close the fridge and suddenly Wolverine's deep voice booms loudly out of no where.
"You wanna pass me a beer sweetheart?" You squeak in fright and go invisible on instinct. "Calm down Faith it's just me" he steps toward you, and you go visible again.

"I thought you left for a bar and a game of pool or something?" you reach your hand towards him with a beer. "It's also kind of early for a beer" you pull your brand back giving him a 'really?' look.
"It's also kind of late to still be in your pyjamas" he takes it and takes a large gulp from his drink and slams it down in the counter. "You wanna play a game of pool with me sweetheart?" He smirks.
"You'd be betting on a loosing game Logan" you smirk back.

Hanging Out pt.2
You and Logan are really good friends. You enjoy playing pool together, and he brings you on his trips to places like bars and...... well.. where ever Wolverine goes on his spontaneous trips.

You love to jump through portals invisible on his back. With his heightened senses of smell and hearing it's the only way to sneak up on him. You're the only one who can do it, so he knows it's you and doesn't stab you out of reflex. (Isn't that nice?)

Feelings pt 1
You really like Logan. Yeah, he's obviously rough around the edges, but he's still kind in caring, just not in a gentle, sweet way, you know? He makes you feel safe even if you can take care of yourself.

Feelings pt 2
He's gotten over Jean easily after you've shown up. Your company is always comforting and calming to him. He wants to make sure your safe even though he knows if you get into any real troubling situations you can just portal away. He thinks the world can be a pretty cruel place especially wherever he goes, but you're always smiling and laughing, which gives him hope.

Confessions
You love your sister, but when she was younger she would sometimes be really full of it. You know when you're a teenager and if you have a big ego, good reputation and just a good life in general she was kind of just up there. She would never float or bask in it, she was always humble and that's what you loved, but it still made her feel invincible.

She still got quite a bit of attention, so much that only your parents remember when your birthday is. Yes even Jean, you told her to not worry because you never celebrate your birthday, but it made you slightly sad since you have the SAME BIRTHDAY AS HER!

It started to build up inside and that's where you kept it. Every birthday you kept it all inside, but Jean couldn't help but notice your slight irritation behind your smile. You just don't understand how the telepath of the family could not remember you have the same birthday as each other. It has genuinely confused you so much every year.

Jean always lets it go and if anyone else notices she tells them that you've always done that. You're pretty sure because she just doesn't want to deal with you, you've always been a pretty independent person, and she just lets you be that way.

You also don't like to watch people celebrate Jean's birthday, any birthdays or most holidays really. So this year you just sit in your room on your bed with your headphones, and your parent's birthday card sent to both you and her chucked on the shelf with the others.

You hear someone knock on the door, but you ignore them and continue your listen to your music. The knocking continues until you hear the door knob click and the door begin to squeak open.
You go invisible.

"I know you're in here." Wolverine says. "Stop ignoring everyone, it's making them worried."
"Go away" is all you say staying invisible. Wolverine walks over to you, puts his hand on your head, and you go visible.
He smiles.
Smiles!
Like genuinely!
Which he like,
never does,
and you were kind of scared in a weird way,
which made you feel like you might need to get ready to book it out of there,
because if Wolverine is smiling genuinely anything could happen next.

"If you won't leave your room guess I'll just have to take you out. You and me Fatih let's go."  He said in the kindest voice you've heard him speak with, but he's him so it's still, you know, raspy.
"One, Jeans birthday is still going on, and two are you sure you're Logan?" I give him a questioning look leaning back a little away from him, and laughs a little at me.
"Just come with me sweetheart. I only need you."