Confessions

Hank McCoy
The past couple days Hank has been in his lab and not letting you in. You are kind of worried about him, but felt it best to give him space if he needed it.
Hank has been avoiding you, and you had no idea what to do.
You retreated into your room, afraid you've done something wrong to cause him to be angry or offended him in some way.

The others in the mansion definitely became confused and worried.
The third afternoon you hear a knock on your door. You get up and answer the door to see Hank, who seemed to be holding something behind his back.
"May I com in and talk with you?" He says acting a bit odd.
"oh course," he comes in, and you close the door. You're very nervous and worried, and you bet it shows in your eyes.

"I apologize for my recent behaviour" he begins "I have making you this" he hands you a small hard wood box about the size of one of your hands with small hole designs in the top. It's a music box. You turn the small metal handle on the side and it plays a beautiful twinkling tune of Puff the Magic Dragon that he knows you love.

"I want to ask you to be my girlfriend Alanna" shocked you walk to your dresser and put the box down gently. You go and stand in front of Hank and hold his large, blue, fuzzy hands with your tiny in comparison little hands and smile.
"Than ask" looking straight in his eyes.

Charles XavierYou're outside using your powers just playing with some rocks to pass the time

Charles Xavier
You're outside using your powers just playing with some rocks to pass the time. After a while Charles comes up to you.
"It's time for dinner Willow"
"I'm going to take a pass today" you continue to float your pebbles around.
"Why would you do that?"
"I heard Sean's made dinner, so I think I'm gonna pass. No offence though"
"Excuse me, what?"
"He made breakfast the other day, you didn't see what happened, but I don't want to go through that again"
"Come have dinner Willow, just you and me"
"Sean didn't cook it right?" Worried about the trauma Sean caused you and the others.
"No, darling" he chuckles "now come eat, it's getting dark out too." and smiles sweetly.

You didn't go toward any of the mansion entrances. You turned the corner to the building and there was a table with red candles and other pretty lights, and it makes you smile.
"It's so pretty. Is there anything special going on I don't know about?" You ask him genuinely confused. He takes your hand and kisses the back.
"I was hoping you'd agree to be my girlfriend Willow, and we could enjoy a nice dinner together" he says with another sweet smile, and hope in his eyes. You smile back to him.
"Of course."