Feelings Pt.1

Hank McCoy
You have fallen in love with Hank. He makes you feel so many things, calm, safe, at peace and more. You are afraid to hurt him emotionally or physically in any sort of way. You still haven't learned to control your storms, and still suppressing them. You didn't even want him too close to you as a friend, you're so afraid.
Your mother loved the quote "if all else fails use fire"
Which is exactly what you're scared of.

Charles Xavier
You like Charles a lot, but you suppress and deny it to yourself because you've grown up relying on only yourself to get by. It's hard for you to even try and rely on your friends, so putting your love in someone else's hands was even harder. Situations you can't control yourself make you anxious.

Scott Summers
You have kind of developed feelings for Scott. Though the first time you've realized it you completely gave up. You felt really dumb actually since you know he likes Jean, and if it doesn't work with her there are 2 other girls crushing on him, Taryn and Rouge. You also felt like you looked ridiculous with blue hair and purple eyes, and Jean is pretty, talented and smart.

Evan Daniels
You maybe, sort of, really, kinda like your best friend a little more than you feel you should. You don't know what to do about it so you do nothing about it.

Kurt Wagner
You aren't sure how to feel, you think that Kurt is way too nice to you than you deserve. To you, you don't think your a very interesting person. You think he would have more fun hanging out with the others here. You just never feel enough, you don't even try to think of  any other feelings you may have.
An older brother figure you were raised with would always tell you:
"I'm a dreamer, that's why I need to expect nothing" which was something that grew on you all that time.

Pietro/Peter Maximoff
Peter flirts with you all the time, but that's just who he is. He likes to mess with people and you usually find it hilarious and fun, but you try to ignore any of the other stuff.

Piotr/Peter Rasputin
You may have a crush on Piotr. You always felt happy and safe around him. He's so sweet, kind and reliable. You think he sees you as a little sister though, and you're fine with that.

Erik Lehnsherr
You quite like Erik, but you can tell by the way Raven looks at him that he likes him too. You know you couldn't do that to your sister. Raven is always so hard on herself about her appearance that you know she needs him more than you.

You are confused though, since your sister is a pretty bold person who goes after what she wants, she hasn't made any moves on Erik. You guess that it's just a matter of time though.