Chapter 5

It was a bit cold out and what I was wearing was very revealing. I was wearing the shortest blue jean short shorts known to man, a turquoise crop top, and black high tops. I realized that me and Bebe had the same route. She's standing somewhat close to me. I should say hello.

"Hey Bebe,"

"What?"

"Nothing, just saying hi." I said.
She immediately turned back around ignoring me.

It's been only three minutes and two cars came to pick up Heidi and Red. Not a second later, another car came. The car looked expensive so I'm pretty sure this guy is either a millionaire or just plain rich. If I sleep with him he'll probably give me a lot. I can give half to Kenny and half for me.

"Hey, I'm taking this one!" I told Bebe.

"Uh, no. All the girls know I take the big bucks. So just stand there and wait longer."
Okay! I'm tired of these girls! I'm sleeping with whoever I want!
The car stopped in front of me. I walked towards the car and he opened his window.

"Get in," he said. I looked at Bebe and she rolled her eyes and sighed. She mouthed "go, go" and told me to get in the car. I got into the passengers seat and he rode off. The place we stopped at was an empty alleyway. We was both face to face with a brick wall.

"Sit in the back," he demanded. I open the door and headed to the back of the car, him doing the same. I sat there, waiting for his instructions.

"Bj?" He asked. I nodded and he started to unzip his pants. It's... big... like a freak of genetics.

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded. I poked at his member questioning how the hell am I gonna fit this whole thing in my mouth. I didn't want to do this. It's not even with the person I want to do it with. It's some stranger I never knew. Maybe if I imagined it was Kenny, it would be easy for me to do any of the clients. I started thinking of Kenny as the person I was giving the bj too. I blushed hard and started to lick the tip of Pretend Kenny's member. I felt my head being pushed a little, making his member go more into my mouth. I gagged a little but kept going. I went a little faster, jacking off half the member I couldn't fit. I then felt him come into my mouth. Wow, so early.

"S- sorry. You were so good I couldn't help it~,"

"It's fine," I said wiping my face.

"If that's all I will be taking my money now."
I put out my hand. He grabbed my hand forcefully and turned me around, my back facing him.

"W- What are you doing!?"
He stayed quiet and bent me over, pulling my shorts down and moving my underwear to the side. Luckily he didn't see my member or he wouldn't pay me at all.

"I thought you only wanted the bj!"

"I didn't say that~."

"No! Pay me now and take me home!"

"Geeze you talk to much."
He then grabbed a rag and tide my mouth. I mumbled through the rag but he ignored me. I then felt a sharp pain in my ass. He then thrust in and out making the pain worse.

"Stop~ Ah~ stop!" I mumbled.
I felt him come inside me, making it hurt even more. Once he pulled out, I immediately pulled my shorts up before he got the chance to do anything else. I also took off the rag from my mouth and threw it at him.

"You got what you wanted! Pay me now!"

"Fine~."
He gave me the total of $300.

"You only have to give me $150. Why this much?"

"I feel bad. I forced you to do something you didn't want to do. I'm having problems at home and I just need a break from my wife,"

He's married!

"I caught her cheating on me with another guy and I just didn't know how to handle it. I'm really sorry,"

"It's fine... I guess. Just take me home please," I said in a mad tone. He nodded sadly and went to the drivers seat. He drove me back to the spot I was at. I got out the car and he rolled down the window.

"I'm really sorry," he said. I nodded and he drove off. Bebe just came back from one of her clients. She waved and blew a kiss goodbye and walked over to me.

"What's up Mars? You look like you've been raped," she laughed.

"Question? How old are you?"

"Twenty- five,"

"How old were you when you started doing this?"

"Damn you're nosy. I was about seventeen, eighteen? Around those ages,"

"So you're use to it?"

"Use to this? Being fucked every night and coming home sore and probably having STDs... no Mars... you'll never get use to it. Even though you're getting paid a huge chunk of money who cares. You lose yourself. You lose your innocence. You become a huge ass loser. But hey, cha- ching."
Bebe took out a stack of money from her bra.

"Made $500 in one night. Tricked him into thinking bjs we're $300. What about you?"

"Bebe... I'm thinking about quitting."

•••

I was up in my apartment FaceTiming Clyde.

"Sooo, you do have feelings for this girl?"

"I didn't even talk about Mars yet and already you're on this topic,"

"I could tell by just your face that you haven't gotten any sleep and you're wearing shit clothes and your hair is a mess,"

"Fuck- that's not the point! The reason I called you was because I needed a read on all the girls. I need a drug and STD test on all of them,"

"Eww like peeing in a cup type of shit? Nasty man. But well do... so about Mars?" I hung up once he said her name. He tried calling back but of course I didn't answer. I then heard a knock on the door.

"It's unlocked!" I screamed. One of the most dreaded people I hated since the fourth grade came in.

Eric fucking Cartman!?