Chapter 13

"Stan!"

"Butters? Why are you late?" Asked Kyle.

"What is he doing here? Did you do something to Kyle!?"

"Don't worry," said Stan. He got up from his seat and took out a cigarette.
"I'm here to talk to you," he walked over to me and touched my shoulder. I pushed his hand away.

"Fine. But you can't smoke in here. Let's go outside." He shrugged and walked out the door. Before I could follow him, Kyle stopped me.

"What is this about?" He asked. I shrugged, pretending I didn't know. I knew what this was about. But if I told Kyle then he would yell at me too.

•••

Stan leaned his back against the side of the dorm building and lit his cigarette.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Butters, I know you're that girl,"

"Yeah I know. You and Cartman are trying to ruin my life."

"No. Just Cartman. I told him I wanted to back out of the plan. He didn't listen to me. Now he's just doing it solo and he doesn't even know it,"

"What made you change your mind?"

"Me and Wendy broke up-,"

"And you think you can get Kyle just by being friends with me!"

"Let me finish. I broke up with her."
Why would he break up with Wendy?
"I realized that she wasn't happy with me. And I wasn't really happy with her. And, I liked Kyle a lot. He stop being friends with me because of-,"

"Cartman,"

"Wow you interrupt a lot." He blew some cigarette smoke in my face and I waved it away.
"But yeah, Cartman's fat ass ruined out relationship. Said he was trying to 'save me.' And since you and Kyle seem close, I want to end the feud now." Even if he wants to stop being enemies, I can't just stop hating him. He bullied me til graduation. I could never just forgive and forget.
"But that's not the point why I'm talking to you, 'Marjorine,"

"Then why?"

"Did you tell Kenny yet?"

"Yes. And now he hates me. He called me a faggot."

"Oh my god! But isn't he gay himself! Fucking hypocrite!" He laughed.

"Yeah, so funny." I said sarcastically. Stan started catching his breath.

"Don't worry, he was just mad and didn't know what he was saying. But I guess he was really mad at you. Didn't even care who you were,"

"Actually, I didn't tell him I was Butters. He didn't give me a chance to. He wouldn't even care." Stan dropped his cigarette on the ground.

"Butters I think you know what you got to do,"

"What?"

"What!? What the hell do you mean what? Go back to his house tonight and apologize, as Butters. Not Mars, not Jessica Rabbit." I laughed.
"But as you."

"Thanks Stan,"

"You still hate my guts?"

"Just a lot yes,"

"It's fine. It's gonna be awhile I know. I got to go. Want me to drive you there?" I thought about it long enough. I need to get my Kenny!

"Yes,"

"Then get in. Text Kyle you'll be gone for awhile."

•••(Kenny's POV)

Once I made it back to my apartment building I started looking for Cartman. Once I found him in his office I pushed him into the wall and started choking him.

"J- Jesus..." he gasped for air.

"How the fuck did you know!? What the fuck did you do to know he was a boy!? Did you rape him!? Threaten him!? How the hell did you know Cartman!?" I let go of his neck a little so he can breath and talk.

"S-Stan found out first!" He coughed.

"Then how did he know dumbass?" I tighten my grip.

"L- Let go of me- I'll tell you!" His begging pissed me off so I let him go, dropping him to the ground. He coughed and took a few breaths.

"Stan knew when he was doing a delivery to Bebe's house and he saw him as the girl." I kicked him in the stomach.

"Fuck Kenny! What the hell was that for!"

"For not telling me sooner!" I kicked him again. "That's for being a bitch to him!" I kicked him again. "And that's because I didn't get laid!"

"How is that my fault!"

"I don't know I'm just mad and horney!" I walked out and walked to my apartment building. I slammed the door and fell to the ground with my back against the door. I wiped my face with my hands and got up. I went into my room and took off my shirt. I then heard a knock at the door. I want to be left alone!!! I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Yes?" I then saw a face I thought I would never see in my life.

"Hey Kenny,"

"Butters?" I pulled him in and closed my door.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No. What are you doing here?"

"I need to come clean,"

•••(Butters POV)

"I need to come clean." Before I could say anything, he pulled me closer to him and hugged me.

"I'm really sorry to interrupt you but... I really miss you." My face started turning a dark red. I felt his hand gently rub and play in my hair. I loved his touch, and having my arms wrapped around his waist made me feel safe. I then realize... he's not wearing a shirt. I gently pressed my fingers on his chest and slide it down to his belly button. I felt a slight shiver from Kenny the lower I got.

"What are you doing~?"

"I'm sorry. I just noticed you didn't have a shirt on. I can stop-." Interrupting my sentence, he picked me up, letting my legs wrap around his waist, and laid me down on the couch.

"Don't ever stop~," he whispered seductively into my ear. He laid over on top of me, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We stared into each other eyes, and without no hesitation, he kissed me on the lips. It was passionate and sweet and something that I wanted when I first saw his cute face. The kiss then became a lot hotter and heavier. It made me feel some type of way.

"Kenny~." He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me.

"I want you~." He bit his bottom lip and kissed me more.

•••(Kenny's POV)

Now this is begging I can get use too.