Chapter 8

"So the test results for the girls came in. But it's kinda weird for Mars' results," said Token, eyes glued to the computer.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, it doesn't quite say if she's a female or male. Why would it be mixed with male? Clyde what did you do?" Token asked, turning his chair towards Clyde who just happened to be shaking the pee cups.

"What? You thought I did something to the pee? All I've been doing is shaking the shit around. It's fun and gross,"

"If it's gross then stop shaking it!" Yelled Token.

"You are way to close to me with that pee dude. Listen to Token and stop shaking it," said Craig.

"Bunch of party poopers. You guys really piss me off," laughed Clyde, even though both of those puns were pretty shitty.

"I just re-tested Mars' pee sample and it came out the same result. Either Clyde pissed in her cup-"

"HEY!"

"Or! Mars is hiding something. You should talk to her Kenny,"

"What, why me?" Everyone in the room looked a me.

"Are you serious?" Clyde asked. "Dude she obviously likes you, and you like her. Just talk to her,"

"She literally called me a jerk the other day. What do you want me to do, go up behind her, pull her skirt up, and see if theirs a penis,"

"Yes!" Yelled Token.

"Wow Token, I never thought you would agree,"

"No no, I have a plan. Some thing that won't get your face slapped by a possible trap queen." Token came over to me and whispered in my ear the most diabolical plan ever.

"I don't know, that's a little mean. She already hates me and this job. I can't,"

"Well, if you don't do it then I guess we'll have to assume she is a he, and fire her. And you'll never see her again~." Never seeing the girl that makes me have mix feelings about love. That's like throwing away half a chocolate bar. Theirs still chocolate in it!

"Even if she stays I can't date her, it's part of the rules that non of us are allowed to date any of the girls,"

"Just this once, make an exception. You're the boss after all. What do you say Kenny?"

"Fine. This is going to suck for poor Mars."

•••(at the sleepover)

The girls stared at me in a awkward silence while Bebe got snacks together. The plan was to watch a movie while eating pizza until we go to sleep. The problem was, nobody liked me!

"Where did you get your pajamas?" Asked Red.

"I got them from Walmart((not sponsored)). Their was a sale going on and I thought these looked kinda cute." It was an aquamarine nightgown that stopped at the fingertips. It was cozy and warm and I really thought it was cute.

"I don't like the color," said Heidi.

"That's rude. I didn't ask for your opinion Heidi," I said. Red silently oooed.

"What did you say new girl?"

"I got snack!" Yelled Bebe, breaking up the tension between me and Heidi. "I called the pizza place and ordered separate pizzas for the two of you and me and Mars a Hawaiian pizza,"

"You guys are so weird. Who just put fruit on their pizza?" Asked Red.

"Girls with class, sass, and good taste," said Bebe. Me and Bebe clinked our glasses together and laughed.

"Whatever, I get a whole pizza to myself,"

"Good thing I slept with the boss at Dominos. If any of his employees knew that he slept with a prostitute. He could be fired by the hire ups. And good for me cause now I get free pizza. Unless he doesn't want his precious secret going out, he better get me free pizza," said Bebe, making all the other girls laugh. That's such blackmail. I feel a bit bad for the boss. But hey, pizza is great, so I don't give a rats ass.
The bell rang and Bebe answered it.

"Money?" said the delivery man that sounded all to familiar.

"Stan, it's me, Bebe. How about you take off your headphones and treat me with respect," Stan!

"Bitch just give me my pay,"

"Ooo, you may be new to this. But this address gets free pizza, according to your boss. So, bye Stanley." Before Bebe got a chance to close the door, Stan stopped it with his foot.

"I'm not playing with you bitch. I know you're a little whore. If you won't pay me in cash then we can make an arrangement." Stan touched Bebe shoulder and Bebe smacked it away.

"I fucking know you have a girlfriend, and I know damn well she'll leave your ass if you tried anything on me!" Yelled Bebe.

"Bet!" Before Stan got a chance to do anything I ran towards the door.

"Hey, leave her alone! Just leave the pizza and go or I'll report you for molestation towards one of your customers!" Stan looked at me in shock and I accidentally made eye contact. He fixed his collared shirt and hat.

"Alright. Here," he gave the pizzas to me.

"Have a nice day~." He finally walked off. I wondered if he recognized me as Butters? It didn't seem like it. Me and Bebe closed the door and I sat the pizzas down on the counter.

"Oh my god what a fucking jerk! Thank you for standing up for me Marjorine." She hugged me and I hugged back. Even though it was victory now, I had a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen later.

••• (No ones POV)

Stan got into the car and called someone on his phone.

"Hey. You'll never guess who I saw~."

"Who?" Said the guy on the other line.

"That little faggot. Butters Scotch,"

It's finally summer vacation and besides the summer job I'm doing, it might be easier and faster to update. I also have some new stories I want to work on but I'm gonna wait until I was bored and this book is done. So if you're on break congrats and if your not it's almost over. Alright Baiii 🤘🤘🤘