Chapter 10

•••Skip to next Friday (Kenny POV)

I have a date with Mars, tomorrow. I have a date with Mars, tomorrow. I HAVE A DATE WITH MARS TOMORROW! I never felt this way since High School.
Wait, I have to remember this is for a mission. What if Mars was a guy? Would I still love him the same? I shouldn't be thinking of this. I should be thinking about what I'm gonna wear. I can't just wear my casual orange parka and black jeans. But I always wear my parka. I doubt anyone ever seen me without it. No! Mars is different. I'll wear my black jeans and a really nice t-shirt. I hope she likes what she sees tomorrow. Because I know I do. That's body confidence right? Right!?

•••(Butters POV)

Today was the day. My date with Kenny. My first love. My everything. And of course, the person I would be confessing my secret to. I really hope he doesn't think different of me. I hope he loves me the same. I just want everything to be perfect. I grabbed something to wear. I grabbed a aquarium dress that stopped at my finger tips. It wasn't to dressy or to casual. I decided to wear the wig with its hair down. The hair covered my eye and half of it was behind my ear. I looked good. Before I could leave I saw Kyle talking to a boy outside the exit of my dorm. Fuck, one peek from him and I'm screwed. I have to sneak around him somehow.

"Hey Kyle can you come to my room real quick?" I yelled.

"Why?"

"I need help with something." I heard a loud sigh.

"Fine." I could hear him walking towards me. I hurried up and hid somewhere, where he couldn't see me. With him and his guy friend away from the door, it was easy for me to make a break towards the door. Once I slipped through the door and out the boys dorm, I ran towards the bus. Kenny told me to meet him by the mall, so that's where I'm headed I guess. I don't know why, but the closer and closer the bus gets to the mall, the more and more anxious I get.

What if he doesn't like me? What if he calls me a freak? What if he gets mad at me for lying? Would he forgive me or would he bully me like Stan and Cartman did? I can't do this! I can't tell him! Not like this! I want to go back to my dorm! I shouldn't do this!

"South Park Mall!" Yelled the bus driver. Fuck! No turning back now.
When I walked into the mall I didn't see Kenny. He must be running late. I looked at the time. Oh, nope I'm early. I guess I can wait by the fountain. While I sat on the fountain, I checked out the scenery of the mall. For a small town, South Park really stepped up their game in making the town a better place. First the Whole Foods, then the college, new hotels and houses, and now the mall. I'm glad I didn't leave this little town.
Some time passed by and I saw a blonde haired boy coming towards me.

"K- Kenny?"

"Hey Mars~." He greeted.

"Woah, I never seen you without you're coat. You look-"

"Gross, I know-"

"Adorable!" I accidentally yelled. I covered my mouth and blushed. He also blushed too. Crap, I embarrassed him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell." He then started laughing.

"Oh, wow you're so cute~. I'm already having fun." That made me blush and smile. I then grabbed his hand.

"Where shall we go?" I asked.

"You lead the way beautiful."
We first looked around the mall before going in any stores. The mall was beautifully thought out and decorated and their was some stores that I never even heard of until now. The first store we went in was a candle place. Talk about aesthetic, the candles smelt awesome. Kenny thought so too. It made me laugh when he realized their was a sale for the candle he loved the most. Of course he bought three...or four... a lot, he bought a lot.
I liked shopping with Kenny, he related to the same things I liked. We always had the same things in common since high school. I'm glad he didn't change. I then saw my favorite store. Icing.

"Hey Kenny can we go in there?" He looked at the store.

"Of course my princess." He always had a way to make me flustered.
We walked into the store and was greeted with a warm smiles.

"Welcome to Icing, are you looking for anything?"

"We're just looking for now thank you." We started looking in the back and started looking at flower crowns. Of course Kenny was playing around and put one on him. I laughed a little, he looked adorable.

"Do you mind if I took a picture?" I asked. He made a cute pose.

"I'm ready for my close up." He made me laughed more and I took the picture.

"Here, you next." He then put a flower crown on my head and I turned towards him.

"Woah. You look so innocent and cute Mars." I looked at the picture. I did look adorable.

"T- Thank you." I blushed. I was then surprised attacked with a kiss on the cheek. It made me turn red and he giggled. Before we left we took our last picture and bought the flower crowns.

"Let's go eat, I have a reservation at a restaurant." I nodded and continued to hold his hand. Today was going by smoothly. I hope today never ends.

 I hope today never ends

Okay so these aren't mine, the only thing I did was edit the pictures so they could have flower crowns

Okay so these aren't mine, the only thing I did was edit the pictures so they could have flower crowns. I don't know who the owners are but if you know tell me so I can give them a shout out because these are adorable ^^. Also, new Schedule (I want to at least try, if it doesn't work out then back to my old plan). The new schedule include, Every Friday's: The Arts of being a Prostitute. And Every Sunday's: I was Bored. This probably won't work but this will start next week. Let's see how this works out lol. Baiii 🤘🤘🤘(Also before I officially go, I want to wish everyone a happy Pride, mines start on the 22nd. I'm probably late but yeah baii).