Chapter 18

•••(Butters POV)

When Cartman pulled the trigger towards Kenny my heart stopped. I wanted to scream and grab Cartman's gun but to my surprise I saw Stan jumping in front of him, taking the bullet for Kenny.

"Oh shit!" Cartman dropped me to the ground and ran away. The goons ran away too once they heard police sirens. I ran over to Kenny and hugged him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine. What should we do about Stan?" I said, kinda panicking. Kyle dropped to his knees holding Stan and crying.

"You two go," mumbled Kyle.

"What!?"

"Go! Leave! I'll help Stan you guys go find Cartman! End that uncle fuckers life!" I wanted to help Kyle and ignore his warning, but a police officer came and Kenny pulled me away.

•••(Clyde's POV)

As I was driving to the hotel, I saw three police cars lighting up in front of it. So this is what happens when you come early to work? When I parked and walked over all saw was a familiar passed out body on the cart being pushed into the ambulance truck. Is that, Stan? He looks dead, like he's been shot. What the hell happed? I then see Kyle sitting on the stair case of the hotel with a blanket thing covering him. I awkwardly walked over and sat next to him.

"Yo." He didn't say anything. He just continued to rock back and forth slowly, drinking his water.
"A lot of police cars... I kinda work in here... I can't say but it's an awesome job... Token, Craig, and Tweek work here too... just saying... do you know what happened here?"

"Clyde it's really great to see you after so long but this isn't a right time,"

"You have spoken finally! Geez I thought I would have to tickle you or something. Want to tell papa Clyde what's going on?" He turned his head away from me and sipped his drink. And we're back to the silent treatment again. A few minutes later I see Token and Craig.

"Hey Clyde, Tweek came in sick so he won't- Kyle?" Said Token.

"Don't bother, he's giving the cold shoulder,"

"What the hell happened? Why are the police here?" Asked Craig.

"Hell if I know I kinda just came, before I knew it I saw Stan being pushed into the ambulance truck dead with a bullet in him,"

"We don't know if he's dead! So don't assume shit!" Yelled Kyle, putting his head in his knees.

"Are you okay dude?" Asked Craig.

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine. My boyfriend been shot by a fat ass bully all because my friend wanted to go after him and kill him because he threatened to kill me and him and it's all because my friend got notice by the fat ass when he dressed up like a girl to join a stupid ass prostitution business!" Token looked at me and Craig.

"What prostitution business and who is this friend?" Asked Token.

"I don't know, I just know that Kenny's in it and his name is Butters."

"Butters Scotch!" We screamed in unison, making Kyle jump.

"Yes?"

"That's Mars! Mars is Butters!?"

"But Kenny told us that Mars was a girl and that our test results were just stupid," said Craig.

"He lied to us?" Questioned Token.

"Well yeah. He loves Butters he's not just gonna let him go that easily," said Kyle.

"Yeah but he didn't have to lie. If he was our friend he would've told us the truth," I said.

"Thats the thing. He probably doesn't even see us as friends, just co-workers," said Token. "He was probably to nervous to say anything to us because I'm kinda surprised that he's bi." Craig and I nodded in agreement.

"But where is Kenny?" Asked Craig.

"Oh. Well. Kenny and Butters ran off to find Cartman. That's kinda the other reason why the police was here. They're kinda looking for them and Cartman," said Kyle

"Why would Cartman want to kill Butters and you anyway?" I asked.

"Because we're gay and he just doesn't like us,"

"Well, he doesn't like you, but Butters?" I said.

"Wait, Clyde. What are you not telling us?" Asked Kyle.

"What, nothing,"

"Clyde? What is it?" Asked Token, giving me the intimidation eyes that I fine so sexy- wait snap out of it, he's trying to manipulate you. Well, it's kinda working.

"Alright! I'll spill. Cartman told me in hall when I was heading for Kenny's that since the 4th grade he-"