Chapter 7

Everyone was here except for Mars. Why was she late?

"Yo, where's the new girl?" Asked Bebe.

"I don't know? Did you text her?"

"We ain't got her number," said Red.

"Nor do we want her fucking number, she's fucking lame," said Heidi.

"That's cause you bitches never got to know her like that. She cool," said Bebe.

"Yeah, you said the same thing about miss cold feet and she left your ass here to be a prostitute and she's in college." Bebe kicked Red really hard in the leg and Red slapped her.

"Girls! Stop, your giving me a fucking migraine!" I yelled. And they were. I'm having anxiety about Cartman, depression because I can't have Mars, and I'm getting agitated about these fucking bitches!

"Sorry I'm late," said Mars, a bit out of breath.

"Mars!" Said Bebe, giving her a hug.

"Hi Bebe," She hugged back.

"We all finished our test, you just have to do yours,"

•••

I was still anxious and out of breath. Kenny looked a bit stressed. He's probably mad about me being late for an important test.

"Where do I go?" I asked.

"This way," said Bebe, leading me to the bathroom.

"All you got to do is pee in the cup, put it on the tray, call Token, and go home until time for work, okay," I nodded. She then left closing the door behind her. It was me, and the bathroom. Does pee identify gender? I grabbed Bebe's pee and mixed enough of hers with mine, just in case. The results will come out weird but I hope it won't be to suspicious.
I set the pee on the tray, washed my hands because ew pee, and walked out to find Token.

"Token?"

"In here," he said from the other room.

"Finally, you're like hella late Mars," I sat next to him. "Anyways, have you ever smoked before," I shook my head, no. "Have you ever had sex with someone that had STD's."

"Actually, the first time I ever had sex was on the first day here,"

"So that's a possible maybe." He said, writing stuff down. "Alright, you can leave," I started to get up. "Before you go, just know. If you're lying, you're fired. Are you sure you're not holding an STD or weed in your system?"

"No." He looked back down at his paper. Before I left I remembered something.

"Question,"

"Yeah?"

"How did Clyde get my number?"

"Oh, sorry about that. Clyde was spamming me with messages so I hacked his phone, deleted my phone number from his contacts and replaced it with any of the girls number. It was random choice and I guess it was yours,"

"Okay, then how did you get my number?"

"Kenny has all the girls numbers. He also gives me the girls numbers too just in case something happens. It's because he can trust me out of everyone. I apologize for giving Clyde your number. I'll delete it once I hack into his phone."
I remember signing something that required me putting my number, so it explains how Kenny has my number. But why don't I have his?

"Can I have Kenny's number?"

"Sure?" Token wrote Kenny's number on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I thanked him and walked out. I was then stopped by Bebe.

"Hey. So, I want the girls to get to know you more. You want to come over my apartment after work and spend the night?" I mean, it was Friday. But Bebe is the only one that likes me. If I go, it would be the fourth grade all over again. I still cringe at the game light as a feather stiff as a board. But I guess spending time with Bebe would be fun.

"S- sure. Sounds fun,"

Hours passed and it was finally night. Bebe gave me a ride to her apartment. She unlocked the door and invited me in.

"The girls are coming shortly. You want anything to drink? I got red wine, vodka, rum, or just juice?" She offered.

"Ohhhh yeahhh, hit me with that apple juice!" I yelled. She laughed and called me cute, filling a glass half way with apple juice and sliding it to me.

"I'm gonna take a shower and put on pjs before the girls get here. You can change in my room if you like,"

"Thank you." I walked into Bebe's room and opened my suitcase. The time I was done changing she was still in the shower, so I waited outside in the living room area. I actually got a chance to check out the setting I was staying in for the night and I just have to say, Bebe have an eye for house decor. Her apartment was small, about the same size as my dorm but a bit bigger. Her kitchen you can see from the living room and her room was right around the corner. Her apartment was beautifully decorated and was made out of bricks. She's probably really into plants because she has about seven cactus around the house and other beautiful plants. For someone that's a prostitute I thought her house would look bad and messy but I guess I was just being to judge mental. I guess the saying was true that you should never judge a book by its cover.

"Alright I'm out," said Bebe, coming out in a t-shirt and pajama pants.

"Oh hi. I didn't get to say this yet but I really love your apartment,"

"Thank you. I think it's very boring though. Should I add more color? Maybe more plants?"

"Trust me, you don't need more plants," we laughed.

"So, Mars, did you go to college?"

"I'm actually still in college. I don't know what I actually want to be when I get older but I got a scholarship for $3,000 and I didn't want to waste the opportunity,"

"That's awesome," she said. "You wouldn't happen to know someone named Wendy Testaburger?"

"Wendy, yeah I know her. She's one of my friends in college,"

"Could you tell her Bebe said hi," even if I could do that, she's gonna ask me where I met Bebe. I could tell her I met her at the grocery store and she knew me as Butters. That would work.

"She would be so happy to hear from you. She told me that you guys were best friends since elementary,"

"Yeah. I love her so much. She was a great friend. I just hate her fucking boyfriend Stan. He's an abusive drunk that doesn't appreciate what she does for him. I just hope she finds happiness some day with someone better." Some thing tells me that Bebe had a crush on Wendy. Or at least still do. I'll ship it.
A sudden knock then came through the door, breaking the sad silence.
"Must be the girls. I'll answer it."