Chapter 11

•••(Cartman's POV)

I was sitting at a restaurant table talking to Stan over the phone.

"I don't see Butters here dude, you lied,"

"I'm not lying fatso. He's here. Because I saw them leaving from the mall and head there. You're just hella early,"

"Whatever." I heard the door open and saw two blondes walk in.

"OH SHIT I SEE THEM!"

"Keep you're voice down! Their gonna hear you. Keep low and don't do anything stupid. And try to take as much pictures as you can. Don't make me regret letting you do this,"

"Okay okay, fine. I'm out." I hung up the phone and covered my face with the menu. This was suppose to be Stan's job, to get pictures at the restaurant, but he already did the pictures at the mall. So, me being a great friend that I am, I offered to do the restaurant. He hated the idea at first but let me do it anyway. He said don't get caught and if I do I don't know him. Simple.

•••(Kenny's POV)

The waitress sat us both at our seats. Another lady gave us water and a menu.

"I'll be back to take you're order," she said walking away.
I wouldn't expect Mars to know what she was ordering. Counting on the fact that she never heard of this place before until now.

"Um, I have no idea what some of these foods are," said Mars.

"It's okay. I came here before. I'll order for the both of us,"

"Oh, okay, thank you." She smiled. When the waitress came back I told her what type of wine and food we wanted. Luckily Mars agreed with the order. A few minutes passed by and it was a bit quiet. I don't know what to talk about at this moment. I feel stupid not saying anything to her. I guess I should finally ask the question. Is she a boy or a girl? I'll have to be smooth about asking her.

"So, Mars, have you ever kept a secret from someone?"

•••(Butters POV)

I wanted to spit out the water I was drinking. He knows something! Or at least he's trying to know something! Play it cool.

"Uh, what do you mean?"

"You know. Have you ever kept a secret from a friend, a loved one... someone you probably have a crush on?"

"Uh... kinda. I told a lie to my friend Kyle that I was take night classes every night that I had work,"

"Wait, Kyle who?"

"Kyle Broflovski." (AN: comment if I spelled it wrong).

"Hey, I went to school with him. He probably somewhat remember me. He was a smart kid. Do you know him from college?" I nodded.
"But, Mars, I have a secret too." I blushed. Why does he want to tell me, of all people?

"O- Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Are you okay if I tell you?"

"Of course Kenny." He took a deep breath.

"I'm, bi- curious."
I tried so hard not to laugh. Like I didn't notice a guy like him wasn't into a little dick from time to time.

"That's it?"

"That's it!? What do you mean!?" I started laughing a little and he grinned.

"Wait, what's the difference between bi- curious and bi- sexual?" I asked.

"Well, bi- sexual means you like having sex with boys and girls. Bi- curious means you technically never had sex with both genders you just, like them,"

"Wait, you never had sex before?" He was quiet.

"If you never stopped me that one time. You would've been my first." I turned red. I would've been his first. His first would've been with a boy.

"I realized I was bi when I was in the 6th grade. Their was a girl I was dating who didn't seem all that interested in me. I liked her but my feelings for her was low, and when that happens, you usually find someone else. So, I was hanging out with this guy name Butters. I liked him, a lot. He was adorable and nice to everyone and was just a sweet heart. Of course being nice to everyone, means they can take advantage of that. Butters was bullied a lot and it wasn't fun for anyone to watch, definitely me. I started becoming more of a body guard then a friend. I don't know why but he reminded me of my little sister. Later on in the 12th grade I realized, I loved Butters. But we graduated. And I never saw him after that,"

"Have you ever tried to keep contact him?"

"I wanted to. But then I thought, why would he want to see me again. I wasn't a good friend to him. Sure I stopped him from being beat up but I wasn't there to talk to him, or hang out with him, or go to the movies with him and accidentally touch hands in the popcorn and then look at each other and then awkwardly look away. I want that and never had a chance to have that with him,"

"Do I remind you of him?" He looked up at me and blushed.

"What?"

"Sorry. I'm just asking if I reminded you a little bit of Butters." He blushed and nodded.

"I think that's why I'm so into you. I sound like a dick, but I really do like you,"

"E- Excuse me." I got up and quick walked to the rest room. I locked the door and started walking back and forth.
Why am I freaking out!? It should be easier to tell him now. But what if he feels lied to or fooled? What if- no, I promised myself that I would tell him! Even if he hates me I have to tell him. Great, now I have to pee!

Kenny POV

I was playing with my glass of wine waiting for Mars to come back. I regret what I told her. She was better off not knowing. I drank some of my wine, and through the glass I saw a familiar figure coming close to me. I put down my glass and to my surprise, their was a fat bitch standing in front of me.

"Hello Kenny~"

"Cartman,"

"Mind if I sit and chat with you until you're," he coughs, "girl comes back?"

"I mean, if you could fit. But if you actually do fit, I do mind if you sat here." He rolled his eyes and sat anyway.

"Look, I don't like you, you don't like me. But back then we we're close until you became the body guard of Rupaul." (AN: Drag queen joke... that sucked)

"What's you're point Cartman I'm busy?"

"I have something to tell you about you're little friend~"