Chapter 1: Back Story

06/04/18

This chapter is not really important. (Or is it?) I just made this to keep you guys updated on what has happened to them in the past years, where they are now, how old they are and yeah, lots of stuff.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

It has been three years since Boboiboy and his friends graduated high school. Their parents decided to transfer them in different schools because that is what they think will help them for their future. Boboiboy went back in Kuala Lumpur and is currently living with his parents. He is studying in a private school where his parents also graduated. Gopal and Fang stayed in Pulau Rintis and studied at Rintis College but they chose different courses and they have different schedules so they don't have time to hang out together. Yaya moved to California to finish her studies at a private school there. She is currently living with her Dad there while her Mom is still in Pulau Rintis with her Brother. Ying is in China with her Grandma and is now studying in a famous Chinese school.

They're actually sad knowing that they are all separated now. But they often visit each other specially every summer. They usually hang out in Tok Aba's Kokotiam.

Last year, summer, they didn't had a chance meet because everyone was busy due to the requirements and stuff that they need to finish. That led them planning to travel this summer. Each of them had their parents approved and gave them money for their own travel expenses. But of course, they'll be using their own money for other expenses. So this summer, they're probably going to another country but the boys decided to meet first in Pulau Rintis so that they could go there all together since they are at the same country. (Well, except for the fact that Boboiboy is in KL)

Ying is too confident for a 17 year old. But she's still the same as before. She just became taller and prettier. Gopal has matured but he isn't still suited for a 19 year old. He's the oldest but it doesn't look like he is. He is still the same chubby guy as before but his body got more developed. The same goes for the two 18 year old guys. Fang is still as snob as he is but he expresses and shows more feeling and emotions than before. He became a lot happier? I guess. Boboiboy, on the other hand, is still the same as before. Aside from the changes from his features, height and very well fit body, his attitude didn't even change. He's still the same old Boboiboy that we all know. As for Yaya, she is now taller and more beautiful than before. Being an 18 year old and a third year college student, she doesn't even looked stressed.

The girls are just too beautiful that a lot of guys have attempted to court them but they said their studies are their priorities and they don't have time for those things. As for the boys? Nah. They're just chillin' and they aren't even interested on courting someone. They said it's just a waste of time. (Geez, these guys are too lazy) In short, all of them isn't really interested in love. Are they really not interested or they are just waiting for someone?