Chapter 6: Feelings

Yaya's POV

I woke up because of the headache i am feeling. Ugh! Jet lag sucks! I am still not opening my eyes. I just want to sleep more. I hugged the pillow that i was hugging tightly and pushed my face to it. It's actually weird because this pillow is so warm and...breathing!? Wait what!? I opened my eyes and saw him lying beside me with his arms wrapped around my waist, hugging me. I blushed and tried to get up but he tightened his hug which made it difficult for me to get up.

Since i have nothing to do, i sighed and just stared at him. I admit it. He is so handsome. I caressed his face and gave him a peck on his cheek. I smiled and just hugged him. He smells so good. I sniffed on his neck. Jeez! I'm so addicted to his smell. I know that i look like a stupid weird pervert girl because of what i am doing but who cares? I swear, if you were in my place, you'd also do the same thing i am doing. I moved closer to him and hugged him tighter. His smell makes me calm down and relax.

While i was enjoying myself sniffing and adoring this handsome guy beside me, i remembered something from earlier that made me blush. He kissed my forehead earlier. Yes, i was still awake that time when he kissed my forehead. Could it possibly be that he also has feelings for me? No, that can't be. He just treats me as a friend. That's it. I can't stop thinking about it. It bothers me. I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to believe that he also have the same feelings for me because what if he doesn't really have feelings for me? But even if he doesn't like me, i respect that because i like him. Yes, i do. (Author: Congratulations Yaya for being the first one to admit your feelings.) The first time i saw him, i knew that i had something for him. I liked him from the first, i just couldn't admit it because i was too young to understand those stuff. I like him. No. I love him. He made me feel so special. He was there when there are times that i need someone to lean on and comfort me. He is always there, beside me.

I smiled and looked at him as a tear escaped my eyes. "I learned a lot from you. You inspired me. You saved me. You told me what the true meaning of life is. You are life. You are my life, Boboiboy. I love you so much." I whispered and leaned my head on his chest.

I love him, but he doesn't love me. I love him, but he loves someone else. I love him, but i can't. I just can't.

(Author: Forgive me guys. I'm not really good at these stuff. This is just my first story though.)

~A few minutes later...~

Boboiboy's POV

I woke up because i heard someone sobbing. I frowned as i felt my chest wet. I looked down and say Yaya with a face buried on my chest. She is crying while hugging me tight.

"Hey Yaya! Why are you crying!?" I said while panicking. She shook her head as a sign of 'no' and faced the other side for me to avoid seeing her cry. I got up and sat beside her.

"Hey..." I said as i tap her shoulders. "Please talk to me." But still...nothing.

"Yaya. Get up." I said in a more serious tone. She sighed and got up while covering her face. I held her hands on her face and pulled it down.

"Stop covering your pretty face." I said and she blushed. I chuckled and wiped her tears away.

"Now, tell me. What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I said as i placed a hand on her cheek and caressed it.

"I-it's nothing." She said and looked away.

"Yaya..."

"I-i'm just having a headache. That's it."