Chapter 4: Reunited

Third Person's POV

The three arrived at the station and waited for the train to come. As the train reached the station, the boys grabbed their own stuff and rode the train.

~Time Skip~

They arrived safely at Kuala Lumpur Station. They went straight to the airport and got in immediately. They are already settled and ready to go but they noticed that they're too early and the staff is just cleaning the plane that they will ride.

"Since it's just 4:30 am and our flight is at 5 am, why don't we get some coffee at the coffee shop over there?" He said as he pointed at a shop nearby.

"Sounds good." Fang said while Gopal just nodded in agreement. They went to the coffee shop which Boboiboy pointed and ordered on their own. Fang ordered coffee and red carrot donuts, Boboiboy ordered coffee and a sandwich and Gopal ordered an iced chocolate and some chocolate cake.

As soon as their orders arrived, Gopal immediately ate the cake.

"Jeez Gopal. Slow down, will ya? You might choke." Fang said as Gopal continuously ate the cake.

"Itsh sho delicioush. I cansh shtop." Gopal said leaving the cake coming out from his mouth.

"Hey! Stop it! You're making a mess." Boboiboy said. Gopal just made a peace sign and continued munching his food.

"Tch. Just let him be. He's the one who'll suffer anyway. It won't affe---" Fang's words were interrupted by a sudden coughing sound from his side. Without even looking yet, he was certain that the sound coming from his side is from a choking Gopal. He knew right away that Gopal is already choking on his food.

Boboiboy, on the other hand, helped Gopal and patted his back as Gopal continued to choke.

"Uh, excuse me." Boboiboy called out to the waiter. "Could you please give us a glass of water?"

"Sure. Please wait." The waiter said and smiled at them before she walks away. After a few minutes, the girl came back holding a glass of water in her hand. "Here you go, sir." she handed the glass of water to Boboiboy and asked, "Do you need anything else, sir?"

"No, we're good. Thank you." Boboiboy said and with that, the girl left. He handed the glass of water to Gopal. Gopal immediately drank the water as soon as he received it. Luckily, he managed to recover after drinking.

"See? What did i tell you?" Fang said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, yeah. You win."

"Are you okay now Gopal?" Boboiboy asked.

Gopal just nodded in response and wiped his face with a tissue.

"Shall we go now? It's already 4:50 am." Fang said. The other two just nodded and they left.

~Time Skip~
Time: 12:00 PM

Boboiboy's POV

We have just landed here in Tokyo. The flight's not that bad and not that good either because we only slept during the whole trip. And i really don't know how to react. Should i be happy about it because i got to rest so much? Or should i be disappointed because i didn't really do a single thing during the flight?

"Hey guys, Ying said she landed 15 minutes ago and she's waiting for us." Gopal said.

"How about Yaya?" I asked.

"I haven't got a text from her but she probably arrived too." I nodded in response.

After all those stuff that we need to take care of, we immediately got to the lobby where all the welcoming stuff and farewell stuff happens.