MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! (+IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT)

Hi everyone! I just want to greet all of you a Merry Christmas nd A Happy New Year! I also want to apologize fr not updating for so long. I mean, you guys know me, i'm always late when it comes to updates.

Anyway, i know tht it is Christmas and everything but i just want to be honest with all of you. This miht be a bad news (or not) but i'm planning on deleting my books. Yes, both of them. Well, yeah, i love writing and stuff bt it's just hard for me. Knowing that the time i have is so limited because of school and some other activities and also, i think i can't think of a better plot to satisfy you guys. In short, i'm a bad auhor. (I'm good at nothing. Not even writing and creating a story lol) I just wanted to try and fit in in this world where imaginations and dreams cn totally happen even if it's not true. Got me? I just wanted to check it out and try it since there's nothing wrong in trying but i think, i cannot fit in. So yeah, i'm thinking of unublishing and deleting these books.

But, i also gave myself a chance. I mean, why not? Maybe i'm just lazy to write. So i gave myself until New Year to write a chapter for both. I'm giving myself until January 01,2018. If i had updated both of my books within the time given, i will continue writing and creating stories but if the dte has passed and i haven't updated, then, i will unpublish and delete bith of the stories. Okay? Okay.

Still, i respect your decision so i'll ask all of you...

SHOULD I UNPUBLISH AND DELETE BOTH OF MY STORIES?

YES?

NO?

ANYWAY, AGAIN, HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH YOUR FAMILIES AND ENJOY! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! I LOVE YOU ALL!