chapter 3~ history and drama

~ 3rd person pov ~
You walked in the class with a few more students and took a seet next to a kid that was a sckeleton, a light brown hoddie, red gloves ,and a red scarf.( A.K.A papyrus, and this is what he looks like)

" HELLO HUMAN! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" said the skeleton by the name of papyrus" h-hi I'm (y-(y/n)" I replied and the teacher cleared his throat and said " Alright! Alright, settle down!" everyone was looking at the teacher now " we have a new st...

" HELLO HUMAN! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" said the skeleton by the name of papyrus" h-hi I'm (y-(y/n)" I replied and the teacher cleared his throat and said " Alright! Alright, settle down!" everyone was looking at the teacher now " we have a new student and if she would like to introduce herself, that would be nice" ( A.K.A Mr. Nightmare. This is what he looks like)

~ your pov ~' oh no' I thought " o-ok" I got up and walked to the front of the class and looked at the floor while saying " h-hi I'm (y-(y/n), I like t-to read books, an-and study" and with that I speed walked to my seat as the boys were blushing ...

~ your pov ~
' oh no' I thought " o-ok" I got up and walked to the front of the class and looked at the floor while saying " h-hi I'm (y-(y/n), I like t-to read books, an-and study" and with that I speed walked to my seat as the boys were blushing and the girls were staring daggers at you as you sat, even the teacher was blushing a little. The girls have him googly eyes after they were done staring daggers at you and the teacher stopped blushing and cleared his throat and said " well I'm Mr. Nightmare and we will learn about the history about humans against monsters" ( right?) " who can tell me what happend with the war between monsters and humans?" no one raised there hand so I sighed and raised my hand " yes (y/n)?" I closed my eyes and started to explain
~ TEM skip brought to a lazy author-chan ~
I sat down and opened my eyes and I didn't stuter, not once! I looked at the other students and they were all looking at me and started clapping. I was confused, then Mr. Nightmare said " OK! SETTLE DOWN!" everone stopped clapping and Mr. Nightmare said " that was a very detailed and good explanation (y/n)" " thank y- you" I said and smiled. The bell rang and Mr. Nightmare said " ok, class dismissed" everyone got up and walked out with papyrus by your side and he said " WHAT IS YOUR NEXT CLASS (Y/N)?! MINE IS DRAMA" " o-oh mine is, if I am correct, its drama as w-well" I replied " YAY!" he yelled and I smiled " LETS GO!" we walked only a little before papyrus saying " (y/n) can I tell you a secret?" I was surprised that he didn't yell, but yet again I wasnt, because it was a secret " of course papyrus" papyrus was surprised that I didn't stutter but then he said in my ear " I think I like the drama teacher" I had a HUGE smile plastered on my face and said " awwwwwwwwwww" he blushes a deep orange and we kept walking when we walked in half of the class was in there. We walked in papyrus still by my side and we stood on one side of the room and started talking about nerds, and jocks, we were both nerds, and I was fine with that, then we talked about my family and once he heard what they did to me, he hugged me and said " IM SO SORRY ( Y/N)" all the boys were staring daggers into his back but I didn't care and hugged him back and said " it's ok Paps" he blushed a light orange and let go and the teacher walked in and it was a robot ( this is what the robot A.K.A Mr. Metteton looks like)

' a female robot, or male? Female, ya a female robot' I thought ( lol 😆 I read over this and I still laugh) then the robot said " Hello darlings

' a female robot, or male? Female, ya a female robot' I thought ( lol 😆 I read over this and I still laugh) then the robot said " Hello darlings. Darlings it seems like we have a new student~" she spun in a circle and pointed in my direction " Darling why don't you come and introduce yourself~" she said so I went up next to the robot and said " some of y-you may a-already know me b-but for those w-who dont, I'm (y-(y/n) and I l-like to read, a-and study, I also like t-to sing and d-dance" the boys were blushing and the teacher said " well darling, I'm Mr. Mettaton" ' omg the teacher is a boy . . . . WAIT A MINUTE, papyrus is a bo- know what I won't judge' I thought to myself and walked back over to papyrus, he was super tall so he rested his harm on my head. Mr. Metteton said " Darlings today we are going to be dancing with a partner" girls started to look at each other and walk over to each other untill Mr. Metteton said " Pick your partner's darlings! You all have 30 minutes now pick your parnters!~" me and Paps looked at each other as I pulled his arm off my head. " PARTNERS?!" we said at the same time and we laughed as the boys were staring daggers at papyrus's back. There were no other groups of males and females.
~ TEM skip by, your and papyrus's awesome danceing skills ~
After 30 minutes everyone was done and Mr. Metteton said " Alright darlings time is up~" the boys went first and they were REALLY good. Next the girls went and all of there groups had seducing dances, it made me disgusted. I covered papyrus's eye sockets and he asked " why are you covering my eye sockets (y/n)?" "you are just to precious for this world paps" there dance was over ' finally it's over' I thought, untill I realized it was our turn, ' noooooooo!' I thought" alright darlings it's papyrus's and (y/n)'s turn~"

When we were done everyone started to clap and whistle. Mr. Metteton came over to US and said " Darlings that was baeutiful!~" " TH-THANK YOU M-MR. M-METTETON!" papyrus said while blushing a deep orange. I nudged Paps and said " thank you Mr. Metteton" and smiled. The class was comlamenting each other other than the boys, they complemented the other boys and Paps and me, but not the girls. It was the same way for me and Paps. All the girls complemented everyone. The bell rang and Paps said " I HAVE P.E, WHAT DO YOU HAVE?" " music" " AWWWWWW" he said with a frown " it's ok Paps! I'll see you later!" " BYE (Y/N)!) and with that I went to music.
______________________________________
❤Dear reader,
I hope you are happy beacause this took what seemed like FOREVER. 1084 words, oh meh lord❤
💙 From yours truly, author-chan💙