chapter 14 ~ the sleepover ~ part 3

~ CCs pov ~
' holy hell ' I thought as i looked at her. I could feel my face heat up, I looked at the others and they were blushing too. I looked back at her and smiled, while giving her a thumbs up. She blushed.

~ azzys pov ~
' damn ' I thought as I stared at her with a small smile. " you look good, really good " I said, not trying to be my perverted self. I wanted to say ' you look good, really good, like hot' but I didn't, I'll be nice to the others, I think they like her, I don't know yet... After all we only met like last week. She is blushing still.

~ pallets pov ~
" oh, my god!" me and blueberry said at the same time, after azzy said ' you look good really good' I've grown fond of y/n, and I have a crush on her.... " you look adorable!" blueberry said " ya!" I said after blueberry. I smiled, I looked over at the others and they were all blushing, then I looked at y/n, she had red blush across her face.

~ the rest of the boys , author pov~
Pj- silent, but blushing
Fresh- blushing, but smiles and nods
Blueberry- blushing, and complements you
You- in the end, your blushing like a tomato

~ your pov ~
I am blushing, I could feel my face heat up " w-well thanks guys " I said with a smile. I called down and walked to the living room, after them saying " no problem " or " ya...." or something. They all went to do there own thing.

~ tEM sKIp ~
I was playing on my Xbox ( any game ) untill Pj came and sat by me on the arm rest on the couch " want anything? " I asked him not looking away from the tv screen " you wouldent mind if some friends came over, would ya'?" he asked looking at the tv. I shook my head " no, as long as you-" I died, so I cut myself off by saying " no! " I sighed as Pj chuckled at my actions, oh, did I forget to mention everyone was in the living room too? So the others either giggled or chuckled, or did nothing. I handed the remote to the one sitting next to me, blueberry. He smiled and started to play, I looked at fresh " anyways, as I was saying, as long as you tell them the rules " he got up and said " k " then walked over to the door, not even a minute later, his group of friends, or the' jocks ' as others would call them came in my house, and greated pj, and me.

~ TeM SKiP ~

After a while, I had figured out there names, and all the others came! I'm so happy. Undyne, skater girl, and me were hanging out, watching a bunny trying to suduse Pj. Along with a cat, and a croccodile. ( forgot there names, I will figure it out tho )
~ warning some cussing up ahead ~
Undyne and skater girl would call them ' sluts ' but I didn't care, I mean... To be honest.... Maybe if I knew them better..... They seem to like the jocks " y/n! " blueberry said shaking me. I looked at him and blushed lightly of embaresment. "Y-yea?" I asked he pointed to pj and burgerpants trying to get the 3 ' sluts ' as Undyne and skater girl would call them, and pallette trying to get the cat off of him.
~ author pov ~
This made you mad, pallette was your first friend in your new school, the first that welcomed you, other than tem... That weird creature. You got up and walked over to pallette first, pulling the cats tail, hard, in return she yelped, jumping and causing everyone to look at you two. You gave the cat, crocodile, and the bunny a death glare. If looks could kill, they would be burnt into a crisp in .2 seconds. ( lol. Idk why but I laughed a bit at that... Eh ) you looked around at the others then the 3 backed off " get. Out " you said, or growled, as your eyes turning into (f/c) and your teeth are now sharp, like E.J's teeth ( creepypasta character, if you know him, I have respect for you, a lot of respect * gives cookie to everyone * ) or shark teeth, and were pure white. You closed your eyes and calmed down. It wasn't to bad, not for your full transformation. Everyone stared at you in shock, the 3 ran out the door, slamming the door. " what?! " you said while crossing your arms and looking at everyone, then the 3 that had been attacked by the 3 ' sluts '
" w-wow y/n I d-didn't k-know y- you could d-do that!" alphys said you looked at her, worried " is that... A bad thing?" you said with a sad face " No way bro! That's awesome!" said Undyne standing next to alphys and skater girl. Alphys blushed and nodded. You smiled " good.... Its getting late.... how about, a horror movie? "
______________________________________

❤ look, I know it's been 4 days, and the chapters have gotten boring and are short, but! It's gonna get juicy the next couple chapters, and we, my friends, are inching closer to the ending of this book. I'm not discontinuing this, I'm just saying we are close to the end, oh and, I can feel the ships that had aboarded my ship of ships, coming soon! ❤
💙 from, author-chan 💙