chapter 10 ~ the next day at school

(A/n- I'm sooooooo sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I'll explain later)

~ your pov ~
I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. I turned the alarm off as I got out of bed and did my morning routine. After I was done with my morning routine, I put some bread in the toaster and waited for my toast to pop up. While I waited I got out the butter and got ready. When it did pop up, I put the butter on the toast, put the butter back and walked out the door and to school.
~ TEM skip ~
I opened the doors to the school and walked in. I walked to my locker and to the cafeteria to wait. Adter a little azzy, frisk, pallette, fresh, papyrus, alphys, and nabstablook came and sat down at the table with me, and we chated for a lottle and me and alphys talked about the book we were reading. Then papyrus yelled/ said " HOW ABOUT WE HAVE A SLEEP OVER!!!" I smiled to the thought and missed my head " that sounds like a great idea paps!" I said and the others nodded. " hmm, w-who's h-house are we g-going to be s-staying at?" " We can stay at my place!" I said happily. " how about Friday, or Saturday?" Asked fresh " how about. . . Saturday?" " ok!" They all said in unison. And we all giggled. The bell sans after a few more minutes so we want honour class's and did this and that.
~ TEM skip, brought to you by Temmy flakes! ~
" and go ahead and fin-"
Mr. Ink was cut off by the bell ringing. " before you all leave, you will finish the drawings you made, the due date is tomorrow!"
( idk of that's how it actually works but whatever )
We all got up and went to the cafeteria. Me and my friends sat at a table and talked about what we needed at the sleepover and other non-important things. Then the bell rang and we got up from the table, dumped our left over food in the trash and went to the rest of the classes.
____________________________________
               ⚠  WARNING  ⚠
                    LANGUAGE
❤ ok, ok, before ya'll get mad or something, i wanted to say sorry and i havent upated in a long time but im trying

1. well you see, im at my dads, for the summer and he mainly makes us play outside, and no, were not aloud to bring electronics outside.

2. I have 1 very strange, and whiney cousin that likes to tattle, tell lies, and whine and complain.

3. I have another cousin that sits by me a whole lot and is also a tattle tail, so its almost 12 and im wrighting this.

4. I dont really get chances during the night cuz at my dads i have a room, just my aunt is sleeping in it, so i get the couch along with my cousins, and the one that sits by me sleeps by me, their those recliner couches, and that cousin is around the age of 6. And is awake till like 1 or 2 in the f*cking morning!! Sorry, but im alseep normaly by 11:30 or something around that time

5. Then the whiney one tells on me if they catch me on my phone. Its happened like 3 f*ucking times, again sorry for my language but God d*amn!  Im sorry for the language and all, so ill try to stay up longer then them and ya. 601 words.❤
💙From yours truly,author-chan 💙