chapter 13 ~ the sleepover part 2

~ your pov ~
I was waiting for them to respond. " how about we wait for the others to come, and watch it at night" said pj. " yea" I said " sooo, what now?" asked fresh. " do you guys like board games?" I asked them " what do you have?" asked pallette. I smiled and said " follow me, ok have a bunch " I started to walk up the stairs and I heard them follow ( and bam! You fell back and landed on top of one of them! Jk, after all, not all of the monsters are here, so no! )

~ TeM SkIP StIlL yOuR pOv ~

We ended up picking the game of life, we all chose to take the career path. ( I'm in a car, heading back home so I don't have the game with me right now ) we were playing and I was in third place from getting to the retirement, and I was at the family path or life path, and I chose life path. I spun the little spinner and got 5 ( ? ) and got twins. " hand me two boys please " I told blueberry and he nodded and gave me them to me. I put them in the little car and continued. I landed on a bunch of the spots to get babys, that I had to hold some of them in my hand. ( that happened to me once, only I was playing with my brothers and I got to use a extra car, and yes we were playing by the rules ) in the end I got 4th, blueberry getting 3rd blueberry getting 2nd, and Pj getting 1st, pallette was the banker, I then let the 4 play and hang out. I got up from the ground, and sat on the couch, and turning my phone on. I was playing a evolution game when I got a text, it was from cross chara

CC- cross chara
Y- y/n

CC- hey, I was wondering if I could come early today, like in half an hour, or something?

Y- oh, sure! You could come now, blueberry, fresh, Pj, and pallette are here already, you could bring some others if you want too

CC- cool, I'll bring over Azzy

Y- ok, cya in a few

CC- ok

I then continued to play on my phone when I heard a knock on the door. " got it!" I said and walked over to the door, and opened it to see cross chara and azzy. " come on in guys!" I said and moved out of the way for them to come in. They came in and azzy said " nice place y/n " " yea " said CC ( CC is short for cross chara ) " the guys are in the living room, you guys can go explore the house and the backyard if you want, just don't go in my room, and don't destroy anything" " how do we know what room is yours~" said azzy with a smile " I put a note on the door, plus it's locked " I said back with a smirk " now, go! If you need me, I'll be out back with my pups and stuff" I teleported outside to see my pups playing. I smiled " pups!" I yelled they looked at me and ran to me. I got on my knees and spread out my arms only to be knocked over by my pups, and the were licking me while I was giggling. I had quite a bit of pups, all (f/d/b) ( favorite dog breed ) I sat up and pet them, then I saw all the boys looking at the pups and me " what? There my favorite dog breed" I asked. Pallette and blueberry had stars in there eyes and big smiles, azzy and fresh had a smile, CC, and Pj had small smiles. " come and pet them!" I told them, the puppys waged there tails as they all came to pet them.

~ time skip brought to you by puppys!!!! and TEM! I don't know what she/he is!~

We were all just hanging out on my couch watching a show when someone knocked on the door. " got it " I say as i get up and walk over to the door and opened it, only to be greated by a man holding a box and a clip board. I confused, but then it hit me, I had ordered a collar, along with a Neko sweeter, Neko ears, and a tail, I could wear some jeans or somthing. I smiled and the man said " please sign here" he pointed to were i was supposed to sign, and handed me a pen. I gladly signed and he handed me the box " have a good day sir!" I yelled out before he left. I shut the door and walked to the living room with a huge from on my face. " why are you so happy?" asked Pj. I teleported a knife in my hand and they all looked at me, scared and ready to fight " guys, did you think I was going to try to kill you? If I would have you would be dead already.... Just kidding, I wouldn't want, nor try to kill you guys" they looked at me and calmed down. I cut the tape on the box and opened it, I smiled as I took them out of the box. " I'll be back!" I said and ran to my room with my new Neko stuff.

This is the hoodie ( color of your choice )

This is the collar ( color of your choice)

Or this collar ( color of your choice)

The ears and the tail ( color of your choice )

~ tEM sKIp ~I had just gotten done putting the stuff on and I put on ( jeans, sweats, anything really ) to go with it I walk downstairs and see the boys playing monopoly and the game of life, I smile and walk over to the couch, picking up the box,...

~ tEM sKIp ~
I had just gotten done putting the stuff on and I put on ( jeans, sweats, anything really ) to go with it I walk downstairs and see the boys playing monopoly and the game of life, I smile and walk over to the couch, picking up the box, and the knife I had used. This had caught to there attention they stared at me and I smiled, then walked to the kitchen, puting to box in the trash and the knife back where it went, I'm not so lazy to where I depend on my magic no, I walked back out into the living room and asked " so... What do you guys think?"
______________________________________
❤ Sorry for the cliffhanger dear reader, but I'm thinking of things off the top of my head and I need to plan things out in this book, but at least you get to see what some of the sans, CC, and azzy think about you in some Neko things! Sorry I just LOVE nekos, anyways it will continue on, till the end ❤
( Edit: if ya' didn't notice, I had pj for 4th, and 1st place, so I changed it, and thank you for letting me know/commenting so I could know)
💙 from- author-chan 💙