chapter ~ 7 free period and P.E

( Before you read, I just wanted to let you know that there is language but only a little and it's tword the end. )

~ pallettes pov ~
After we met up I asked " do you guys want to go to the library to see my other friend, goth?" y/n looked at the others. " I'll go, I don't know bout' them though" she said while shrugging her shoulders " ok!" I said happily " let's go, lead the way pallette" y/n said with a smile ' oh my Lord her smile is so cute!' I thought and I could feel my face heat up. I turned around and started to March down the hall to the library. ' goth will like y/n, I know it. But they won't like y/n like me I like her!' I could feel my face start to heat up again. I looked over my shoulder and only y/n and cross chara were walking behind me. Y/N must have noticed this and said " the others said they already knew him, and that they'll catch up later. . . CC came with cuz he dosnt know goth, like me, and thanks for showing us where the library is" " ya thanks" said Cross chara with a hint of blush dusted across his cheeks, probably from the nickname y/n have him. I held back a growl and said " no problem" and started to walk again. After a left and a right turn we made it to the library. We walked in and I whisper-yelled " hey goth!" goth put a book away and turned around and whisper-yelled " h-hey!" he then walked over to us. He looked at y/n as she smiled and waved, he blushed a light purple. I held back a growl. " hi I'm y/n nice to meet you . . ." said y/n with her beautiful grin "goth, and n- nice to meet you t-too y/n" goth looked at cross chara and said " hello. . ." " cross chara, chara for short I guess" said Cross chara ( for cross chara I'll put CC). Then a teacher with a golden heart locket, a red puple, and a white puple, a jacket that was white, and black, same for his sweat pants and shoes.
( he looked like this )

CC looked at him and said anoyed " hi dad" CC's father just smiled and waved and walked over to goth and asked " do you have any books on magic for students, or something like that, and ( random number less than 25) copys, because it's required fo...

CC looked at him and said anoyed " hi dad" CC's father just smiled and waved and walked over to goth and asked " do you have any books on magic for students, or something like that, and ( random number less than 25) copys, because it's required for the students to read, and prctice the moves, and I don't see why I can't teach them, but it's fine" goth stood there for a little before nodding his head and saying " I'll be back" he ran to the end of the library and used his powers to get the books. He used his magic to bring them to CC's dad. ' Mr.cross? Yeah Mr. Cross, I think, magic class, yeah I'm right' I thought as I watched Mr. Cross leave. And our group of friends came in. Alphys, and y/n talked to each other and decided to read a book together. Y/N said " me and Alphys are going to check out some books be back soon!" and with that Y/N and Alphys were talking and looking at book series. Me and the others talked and I said " I'm gonna get ready for my next class, cya" and with saying that I left.
~ your pov ~
Me and Alphys chose either a horror book series, or a fanticy book series. We chose (f/b/s). ( faveorite book series depending on horror or fanticy) it was my sister's favorite book series. So I suggested it and we started to read the first book to the book series. We were sitting at a table reading the book.
~ time skip ~
We were still reading when my alarm, on my phone, went off and there were only five minutes till the last class. " ok, cya later, what do you have? Alphys?" I asked her " music" she replied " aww, I have P.E" " oh, well cya!" and with that I grabbed the book, ran to my locker, and put it in my locker. I ran to the gym to change into my sports outfit.
( this is your sports outfit but in your favorite color)

~ your pov ~ When I was done changing, I sat on the bleachers, I looked around and saw none of myfriends, but I did see, the sckeleton, the fish, and the cat

~ your pov ~
When I was done changing, I sat on the bleachers, I looked around and saw none of myfriends, but I did see, the sckeleton, the fish, and the cat. ' shit, shit, shit!' I thought and then, the bell rang as a red sckeleton walked in the gym, he was wearing a dark, dark blue jacket with yellow outlining, yellow head band, a whisle around his neck, some white socks with a pair of shoes on, and some black shorts.
( this is what he looked like )

" ALRIGHT LINE UP MAGGOTS!" he yelled, his voice was

" ALRIGHT LINE UP MAGGOTS!" he yelled, his voice was. . . glitchy we all ran and got in a line and he said " we have a new student, introduce yourself and let's get going" I introduced myself and when I got back in line he said " were going to play dodge ball, jocks against nerds, go!" we all ran to our side of the court. I went to the nerds side beacause, well I'm a nerd. The coach then yelled " READY. SET. GO!" I stayed where I was because I was really good at catching. 5 minutes pasted and it's 2 against 3. . . correction 1 against 3. It was Me against my enemies, the skeleton, the fish, and the cat. The cat threw a dodge ball at my head while the fish threw one at my legs, and the skeleton threw one at my stomach. I quickly ducked and grabbed the dodge ball coming at my legs. " UNDYN IS OUT" yelled The coach.The fish lady stopped away to the bleachers. I grabbed a dodge ball off the ground threw it at the cats face and another other at his stomach. He got hit twice, in the face and the stomach, but not that hard. " BURGERPANTS IS OUT" yelled The coach. 1 against 1. I threw a ball at his legs, and another at his head. He quickly moved out of the way while I grabbed 3 balls and threw them at him. . . . ONE IT HIT HIM!!! " PJ IS OUT! Good job y/n" yelled/said the coach to,me. I smiled and said " thank you" then the bell rang. The fish, cat, and skeleton walked to the locker rooms, I followed the fish, got changed got told " good job!" or " you did great" or " that was amazing!" but all I said was " thank you " and with that I checked for clubs. I always liked clubs, but there are so many that I want to do, like art, magic, drama, history, astronomy, cheerleading, and the library club " hmmmm. . . . I can't chose! There are just too many I want to join!"
______________________________________
❤ hello dear reader, I'm sorry to say but updates MIGHT, let me repeat that again, MIGHT, be slow. It has to do with school, and family. 1164 Words❤
💙 from yours truly, author-chan💙