chapter 15 ~ the sleepover~ part 4

~ your pov ~

After a little we picked a scary movie and it was (f/h/m) ( favorite horror movie )! And, fresh finally came, just as I was grabbing the CD/ buying the movie. Blueberry answered it and it was fresh and some of the others. They came in and everyone got a blanket and pillow. While the commercials were playing, I was making popcorn while undyne, and skater girl were grabbing candy from a pantry.

" THE MOVIE IS GOING TO START! " yelled Pj. The popcorn had 7 more seconds left, and I had made quite a bit of popcorn, 15, to be exact. I know what you thinking, that's to many bags of popcorn or whatever, well I have 4 microwaves. " beeeep beeeeep beeeeep " the microwave went off, signaling the popcorn is ready. I had 7 bowls full of popcorn, I opened the bag, and poured it into one of the bowls.

I carried 2 bowls out into the living room, then I pushed a door open with my elbow, and walked in, handing a bowl to Pj, and fresh. I then ran back to the other bowls and walked back into the theater, and handed a bowl to blueberry and Undyne. I was going to share a bowl with fresh, papyrus, nabstablook, and alphys.' it's funny though, the fact that skeletons can eat, or drink... Or taste... Or hear anything.... ' I thought to myself. 'I'm going to have to ask fresh, or pallette or somebody like that later ' I thought again.

I was sitting on the couch next to fresh and (1/f/s). ( first favorite sans, if it's fresh than do your second favorite sans. ) the movie began not long ago, maybe a couple minuets and fresh was holding a pillow, actuall clutching, ao, hugging the pillow. " you ok? " I asked him as I raised a eyebrow. " y-ya..... I just don't like horror movies" he responed looking down at the popcorn he had in his lap. I smiled at him " it's ok.... I like certain horror movies others I hate, or don't like " he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, then we continued to watch the movie.

~ time skip to a jupscare ~
( if your movie you picked don't have a jumpscare, then too bad for chu )

' the suspense is killing me! ' I thought as fresh was side hugging me.
................. " AHHHHH " I screamed as someone from behind me put there hands on my shoulders. I turned my head to see (r/m) ( random monster ) standing there with a hand on there mouth trying not to laugh. I could hear a couple giggles and maybe a chuckle from the others.

Fresh soon hugged me tighter and buried his skull in my side while the others screamed or jumped in fear. I looked down at him in shock but then smiled. ' He's only scared from the jumpscare ' I thought. The monster that had scared me had left and sat back down, smirking/ smiling.

I looked at fresh as he turned his head twords the tv screen. I slowly wrapped my arm around his skeletal body. He looked up at me shocked and had purple(?) blush on his face. I blushed a little and smiled at him, and he smiled back at me, the went back to watching the movie, along with me.

~ time skip ~
I yawned as I opened my eyes to see the tv turned off. I felt something on my lap. I looked down and saw fresh's head on my lap. I looked at his sleeping body that was covered by a (f/c) blanket. I looked around the room, that was lit by the hallway light so I could see around the room.

It was only after I looked at everymonsters sleeping body's that I had a blanket covering my lower half body, and had a pillow on my lap for fresh's skull. It was only till I yawned did I realize how tired I was. I looked at the sleeping body of (f/m) beside me ( favorite monster ). I closed my eyes and felt myself drift off into sleep.

______________________________________

💗Ok, I'm sorry, again, I haven't really been on wattpad for a while, but I'm going to change my style of the chapters, and I'm going to add more details for the last chapters, and my next book! And sorry if it's a little messed up, I had part of this chapter already made, so sorry if it didn't make sence, or if it's confusing. And I need ideas for my next book in making! 💗
💙from yours truly B.L 💙