chapter 8~ art club

A/n~ the majority of readers wanted art club so here it is and sorry for not updating for a while
_____________________________________
~ your pov ~
' hmmmm. . . im really good at art, and it has become one of the things I do the most, so, art it is!' I thought with a smile as I started to walk to Mr. Inks class room. " I hope I know some peop- I mean monsters I know that are there " I said to myself as I keep walking.
~ A few moments later ( get it?!No? Ok) your pov ~
A draw moments later and I'm at the doors for are class, there are others walking in the art classes direction as well. I walk in and see some kids, along with the teacher, Mr. Ink. Soon everyone has sat down. I didn't see any of my friends, but that's o- hold up, is that- who I think it is? Oh it's not, just another student, for a moment I thought it was an o- " hello! And welcome to art class! I'm happy to see all of you have an interest in art!" I was intrupted by Mr. Ink. " ok today we will be free drawing, but here's the thing, you have to try to draw the first creature you made friends with here. Any time, like last year, this year, and all the other years, or whatever, but go ahead and start drawing, and something to think about, you have to tell some things about that creature!" I get a piece of paper and a pencil and start to draw the first ' creature ' I met and became friends with, and that is pallete.
~ TEM skip to When almost everyone is done your pov ~
I finished and started to think about what to say about pallete. ' he is really nice, and very energetic, and is easy to become friends with. for me. That's what I'll say! Only with me stuttering . . . . .' I sigh and look at my drawing. It looks just like him too.
( le drawing pretend he is in a different pose or something cuz I couldn't find another pic)

Now everyone is done, and I was the sixth one to go. While you say your things the other students are passing around your paper to look at, so they arnt really listening if they have the paper, but that's fine. After we're done saying our things about them, we sit and wait for a student to give the paper back. And that's what we did, when we were done we were aloud to talk or free draw, or leave, most left, I stayed and drew a cupcake, a very detailed cupcake.
( what the cupcake drawing looks like, pick one and that's the one you drew)

When I finished I looked around there was 5 students including me, they were drawing as well

When I finished I looked around there was 5 students including me, they were drawing as well. I looked up to Mr. Ink, he was at his desk drawing as well. I got up and walked over to him. He noticed me. " Oh! Hello y/n what do you need?" he said sweetly. I smiled and replied " w-well I was w-wondering if i-i could d-draw you?" when I said that he smiled and said dramatically " do you need me to pose?" then he put his skeleton hand of his forhead as I giggled soon he burst out laughing and I kept giggling. Soon we stopped and I shook my head no and said " n-no need Mr. i-ink, I can f-figure out a p-pose" he smiled and nodded his head and said " alright" I speed walked over to my desk and grabbed a piece of paper, and a spare chair and speed walked over to his desk. I sat in the chair as I started to draw Mr. Ink.
( this is the drawing when it's finished)

~ 3rd person pov ~When you were finished you said " d-done!" and you showed Mr

~ 3rd person pov ~
When you were finished you said " d-done!" and you showed Mr. Ink and he said " w-wow y/n! That's really good! I love the details on it to!" you smiled and blushed and Mr. Ink said " alright, it's time to go home y/n" you nodded and handed the drawing to Mr. Ink, he said " no, it's your drawing, go home and show your family, it's not that I don't like it, it's just that, I don't like it" when he said that you were sad but right after he said he hated it he yelled "I LOVE IT! I don't hate it, how could some creature NOT love it!" and when he said that, you had a huge grin plastered on your face and a tiny of red on your cheeks. " n-no I insists y- you take it! After a-all its a drawing of y- oh! Wait here I'll be right back!" you said " wher-" you teleported to a copy machine and copied the drawing, and teleported back in front of Mr. Ink and handed him the original drawing and held up the copied drawing and smirked and he said " smart kid, alright time to go home!" " A-alright b-bye!" I waved as I was walking and used my magic to make my backpack teleport to me and make it float in the air in front of me, I grabbed it and teleported home, bag and drawing in hand.
______________________________________
❤ Dear reader, I'm sorry for the long update, and for this chapter being short, but I want to post a chapter at least once a week. I've been busy with family things, since it is summer break ( for me ) and I haven't been on my phone as much as I want, so I'm taking the risk and I'm going to start to wright during the night, so I can actually post every week, and again I'm sorry. 977 words ❤
💙 from yours truly author-chan 💙