My Fiancé

Rushing down the steps she made sure not to trip, but at the same time was excited to see the arrival of her fiancé who was away for quite a long time due to a mission.

Quickly spotting him with his back turned speaking with a Captain she ran up to him and jumped up hugging him by the neck since he was almost twice her height. Hugging him by the neck while swinging her legs behind her like a child hugging their dad from behind.

However her fiancé remained indifferent as he just let her freely hug him not bothering to make any movements to remove her from his back. The Captain in front of him scratched the back of his head awkwardly. Standing in front of were two very powerful Admirals that seemed to be the soon to be married couple that everyone was talking about.

But in front of him he was seeing a one-sided love where the smaller Admiral was hugging her fiancé that didn't even seem to be affected whatsoever.

"S-Sir..I'll be taking my leave now!" the Captain saluted rushing away from the pair.

The Red Admiral blinked as he turned his head to notice his soon to be wife hugging his neck "Good to see you again, Juliet." he said with his usual rough voice making the marines who were present wonder if the man truly loved his fiancé at all.

Juliet just smiled brightly not affected by his tone towards her at all and jumped off his back and softly landing on the ground. She linked arms with the Magma Marine and lead him inside the base. Having been already used to his fiancé's antics he followed without uttering a word one hand was linked to his fiancé the other in his pocket.

Once after entering several doors in the Marine base they went in a specific room where the bed was bigger than the average sized Admiral beds. Juliet stepped in first just as she was about to check the wardrobe for her clothes she suddenly got hugged by strong warm arms from behind. She was about to turn around until she could feel his breath on her neck.

Their faces were so close they could clear the sound of each other's breath. "Did you miss me?" he asked in a husky voice nothing like his usual rough one earlier. He completed changed the moment they were alone.

"I did. But that doesn't change the fact that we haven't been together for nearly weeks now." She replied wrapping her hands around his arms. Sometimes people wouldn't get why Juliet wanted to marry a man who was older than herself, but she didn't really care about his age. Although she was the Youngest Admiral in the history of the World Government and the Only female Marine to have been promoted that high in the ranks.

People sometimes sympathize her because her husband doesn't show any public affections towards her, but they both didn't like doing that publicly, well Juliet does do it sometimes, but always gained no reaction from her fiancé unless they were alone.

Her fiancé spun her body around until she faced him, his Admiral coat was already ditched somewhere, hers..well she left it somewhere. He pulled their bodies closer by grabbing onto her waist while her hands were placed on his chest.

They were close enough to each other to the point where Juliet could feel something hard. They both were leaning in their lips about to meet one another until..

purupurupurupuru

purupurupurupurupuru

It was the sound of Juliet's Den Den Mushi. Breaking away from him she went to her snail which sat on top of her nightstand it was pink, had soft eyelashes and the word 'justice' written in kanji on each side of it's shell. Picking up the communicator she answered:

Clank.

"Hello. This is Admiral Pinkusagi speaking." she spoke making her face neutral and calm

"Good evening Juliet-san, I hope I didn't interrupt anything.." it was Sengoku on the other line. Juliet looked for her fiancé in the room and spotted him already on bed.

"No. What could I do for you, Sengoku-kun." she asked taking a seat on the bed.

"I know it's too soon as you just got back form your mission, but Saint Roswald demanded to have your presence to escort them to the human auction in Sabaody."

Juliet felt annoyed "Again? They know an Admiral could be called by them, right?"

"I know it's annoying to be seeing them after that mission, but Saint Roswald has strict orders to specifically ask you to escort him with his son and daughter to the human auction."

Juliet groaned from the other side making Sengoku's den den mushi gloom "Fine. I'll go."

"It wasn't a suggestion anyway. You leave tomorrow."

"I swear those nobles are so-'' before Juliet could finish her sentence her snail slept which signaled that Sengoku had hung up.

Putting the communicator back on her den den mushi she groaned and rolled over to sleep right beside her fiancé. They both snuggled together mostly Juliet since he was so warm, technically he is magma, but ironically is said to have a cold heart.

"Sorry I have to leave so soon~" she apologized, but earned a grunt in response. She sighed how were they ever going to get married when they barely have enough time to spend with each other?

Right now she had to go escort three Celestial Dragons tomorrow like some bodyguard. Why did they chose her to escort them? She's only seen them once, they must've been impressed with her way of killing pirates so effortlessly with a small pinky.

Tomorrow she couldn't let down the Celestial Dragons. No. She had to appear perfect in front of them or she would dishonor the Navy. Even with a simple slip it could ruin her whole reputation.

'Why do I have this feeling something big is about to happen.'