A Betrayal within the Pirates

'...This is boring' Juliet sighed as she tried to drown out all the stares.

The pirates and marines alike were stopped and stared in wonder at the legends in play. Juliet was one of these legends if you didn't know.

Standing there blankly, looking ahead at her so-called interesting life.

She reverted back to her original position, laying casually on the ground that Sengoku-the-fucking-GOD walks on. She was literally chilling there with a blank look and uninterested face on.

Fighting back the obvious thought that he was annoyed seemed to be impossible for the said God-man.

"Juliet" he addressed in a not so annoying way, obviously not sounding threatening.

"Yeah boss, what'd ya need?" Juliet replied not bothering to look at him.

"Get your ass back out there and fight like a marine!"

"Pfft first it was 'don't do this' or 'don't fight and stay on your ass' and now you're telling me to to get up and fight??" Juliet said slowly turning her head to meet Sengoku. "When did you get so cool?''

"How dare you disrespect your superior!"

"He's back!"

"Anyway wait for the plan to set in motion before you begin the capture."

'The hell's wrong with this guy!' Juliet thinks 'First he wants me to get up and fight and now he's telling me to wait?!'

"Stop swearing at me in your head, Juliet!"

'Shit I've been caught!'

"Yes, you have!"

During all this Squardo, one of the pirate captains you were supposed to capture suddenly stabbed Whitebeard, confusing the hell out of Juliet causing her to look at Sengoku questionably.

"Somethings wrong."

"I can see that Admiral-obvious"

The whitebeard subordinate pirates soon all shouted in desperation after hearing that they would be the price to get Ace back safely to Whitebeard.

"What stupid man thought of that deal."

"That would be your fiance"

'Ah shit'

"The pirates are pushing forward!!" the guy on the speakers announced.

There even more anticipated at this point: to save Ace. The thought touched Juliet but the thought was also in vain knowing all their efforts will be put down the drain as soon as operation 'Terminator' is being activated. It did not end well last time.

'But hopefully...' she raised her hand seeing that it had black and grey-ish color flowing in her veins '...I can still make it out alive, last time was a fluke, this time I would most likely not be as lucky'

She flinched when a hand was on her shoulders "Get the Terminator ready, looks like we'll need it again." Sengoku spoke in a very serious manner, more serious than all those other times.

This is a serious manner, downright hell serious and not talking about the devils down there.

The truth is hell is empty and the devils are here.

The devil is next to me.

He is behind me.

He is in front of me.

He's in my head.

He's got my voice.

The devil was closer than we ever thought.

"It will not stop, ever, until the day you die. There will be no funeral because there will be no one left."

- Admiral Pinkusagi

Should Ace die in this book?