A Storm is Unleashed

Cannons and battlecries could be heard in the war as usual, but then the marines stopped attacking, soldiers retreating confusing the pirates. Then warships appeared approaching the pirates. An order from Whitebeard himself was to let all the pirate crews on his side focused on destroying them.

Juliet could tell that they made Whitebeard seem uneasy judging by his expression. She tried her best to inhale and exhale trying to calm herself down before she unconsciously blow something up. Then behind them a soldier came up reporting news:

"Fleet Admiral Sengoku! Admiral Pinkusagi! The New World pirates are changing their attack pattern!" the soldier saluted.

Juliet had on a usual poker face replying "Yeah, they're now scattered off in every direction." her hands behind her back.

"They've started attacking the warships!" the solider said.

"Well played, Whitebeard! He saw it coming." Garp said.

"Seems he's not falling for such an obvious trick. I suppose your idea was too crude, Juliet." Sengoku commented.

Juliet narrowed her eyes "But sharp intuition won't be enough to stop fate." she told, she tried to ignore the scene where Luffy, Jinbei, and the okama who had made a straight path from the marine soldiers to the execution stage. "Don't let straw hat go any further"

"Straw Hat! You're not getting past me!" Moria exclaimed. Turns out Jinbei told Luffy to go first while he quickly handled Moria.

Then Luffy went to fight his way to the stage until surprisingly Smoker pinned him down after a one sided fight where Luffy had tried to land a punch on smoker, but proved to be useless. When it seemed like Smoker had won he was kicked away by a heel that belonged to the infamous Boa Hancock.

"How dare you beat and hold down my dearest?! I will not let you live! I have never been this angry before! I will rip you apart and feed you to the beasts!" Hancock exclaimed to Smoker very loudly making Juliet deadpan at her.

"Hancock!" Luffy called to her smiling brightly,

"Yes!" she smiled sweetly back at him. She gave him a key causing Luffy to jump on and hug Hancock thanking her. Hancock then could be seen in a happy state where she was imagining something in her mind about a wedding.

'What is this feeling eating me up inside?!' Juliet thought trying to calm herself, 'it's obvious I feel nothing for that straw hat, but why is my heart beating so fast! Nn-no it can't be.. I already have Sakazuki! And then why does the feeling that Luffy's coming in my direction making me warm?!' "Ahh!" Juliet said clutching her head with the back turned away from the front of the execution stage.

"Juliet what's wrong? You can't be hurt yet!" Sengoku said from behind her turning around genuinely worried for her.

Juliet blushed but it was unseen, she turned around as if nothing had happened "Nothing, just wanted to make sure my haki was working." Juliet said sheepishly.

Indeed her haki was fine, it couldn't be seen through the people on the execution stage but a few soldiers that stood near the bottom of the stage had collapsed due to her intense little head-conflict. Although with the people nearby her they weren't effected by it just yet because they all had strong will power.

Sengoku didn't look convinced but brushed it off turning his attention back to the war. "Aokiji hasn't been seen for a while, you should spot him, we need him." he ordered.

Luffy continued his run to the stage while Smoker tried to stop him again but Hancock got in his way again breaking his weapon with her haki before bending her back backwards and pointing a finger at him "Insolent one! I shall not let you past me! No matter what I do, I shall be forgiven.. for I am beautiful!" cue marines having hearts in their eyes.