The once Beast turned Beauty

Haka Haka no Mi

It is a Paramecia type Devil Fruit that allows the user to destroy anything she wants, making her a destroyer-girl. The devil fruit could allow the user to generate explosions and develop inhuman strength.

The first time she walked into the Marines she'd hope she didn't attract any attention, but her hopes were crushed when she heard the all too familiar voice:

"Oh, look who's here."

She whipped her head to see her old bully; Joseph standing alongside a bunch of new friends which also wore the standard Marine outfit like herself.

"Looks like Pinky's here too." Joseph said with a snarl.

Despite hating Joseph, Juliet couldn't lie that he was very attractive. No wonder he had so many friends while she had none. Beauty Standards in her town was different; anyone with blonde hair and blue eyes were no doubt the most beautiful/handsome on her island. It annoyed her that they'd discriminate her for not having the right color hair.

Despite having sky blue eyes she was still dubbed as an ugly hideous beast. If Pink hair was hated imagine Red hair; the color of the devil. She thought she had been cursed with being different from everyone else, but something was pulling her towards the Marines like a string of fate.

"Enough of this Joseph, haven't you learned your lesson already.." Juliet said calmly walking past him and his group shocking them greatly, but inside she was scared and also determined to prove the guy wrong all her childhood.

"A girl like you would never appear as nothing more than a monster." Joseph said to her back. Those were the last words he ever said to her until she entered an office with a stern Marine officer there behind his desk looking at her with a calculative expression.

"Sit." Juliet followed his commands and sat on a chair in front of his desk. The officer then took a glance at her paper "Name." he demanded

"Juliet." the girl stated with nervousness

"Full name." the officer commanded with a glare, one eye was on the paper the other glaring intently at the shrinking girl.

"Chouko D. Juliet." she hesitantly answered gripping the side of her chair with shame

"I have been informed that you already have consumed a devil fruit." the girl perked up at this part "Which means we can just test your worth to the Marines." the officer said looking down at her the short girl "I do love it when I can expel those who are not worthy."

His last sentence Juliet felt a chill went down her spine. She couldn't panic she knew that she would be worthy of the Marines with confidence she replied back "I am willing to show people that I could become a big asset to the Marines." Juliet stated a hand crossed on her chest in a form of salute.

The officer looked like he was doing he best not to chuckle in amusement, but failed miserably a hand was on his chest to keep himself from choking "Alright, let's get started."

Timeskip

"I don't believe it!"

"I know the kid destroyed the whole training forest!"

"What a monster!"

Three Marine soldiers were walking by the town talking about the supposed 'kid' who had caused havoc in the Marines and have destroyed almost as much damage as Garp the Vice Admiral.

"I wonder what her punishment is?"

Her father who was out in the market buying food with what little money that was given by the officer overheard them and his eyes were widened and his skin was pale "Please be alright, Julie..." the poor man trailed.