The Four Admirals

At Marine HQ Juliet was raging on the spot as Sengoku just has informed her that Blackbeard has suspiciously gone missing.

"What do you mean he's gone missing?" Juliet asked in a calm voice

"We mean that he is not present in the war. This is bad for us because we are only five hours away from Ace's execution." Sengoku said rubbing his nose in frustration

"Oh my, what are we going to do about him." Juliet said a finger under her chin

"We can't think about that now we have to prepare for the war. Get to your position, Juliet." Sengoku ordered making his own way to his position while Juliet made her way to her own.

"I knew I should've killed him.." she mumbled inaudibly to anyone hugging her hands to her elbows. Somehow during the whole time since the Sabaody incident her mind always wander to the straw hat boy. 'Why am I thinking of him? No matter what I do that experience I had will always be distracting me.' her eyes then snapped to a window outside. She took small steps towards it and gazed outside.

Everyone from the Captain ranks and up were there. Maybe everyone was there, the ones who were the strongest of the Marines. There had to be tens of thousands of Marine foot soldiers outside while at the front were all the present Shichibukai were all lined up.

"I wonder what could get worst..."

On that same day Impel Down suffered its greatest defeat and disgrace in its history, Luffy and 241 total prisoners escaped." However, it is said that the incident did not end there. Meanwhile, only four hours remain until Ace's execution.

On the ship Luffy was thinking about back in Sabaody. He asked Buggy if he knew anything about Rayleigh causing Buggy to ask how's he doing and causing his followers ti marvel at him while Buggy was getting flustered by the attention.

"Hey Buggy!" Luffy called out making the clown look down at him.

"What is it?!" Buggy shouted from on top of a prisoner's shoulder

"About the old man he was fighting with Juliet since the last time I saw him."

Buggy's eyes widened "Fighting?.. How did the fight go?! Was he winning?! Don't mess with me, Straw hat! Moreover, who the hell is Juliet?!" Buggy exclaimed bombarding questions in front of Luffy's face.

Buggy stopped bombarding questions at Luffy when he saw his eyes were on the ground with a sad look in his eye "I don't know.."

"Eh?" Buggy was dumbfounded as he listened to Luffy's words

"I don't know.. what happened to any of them!" Luffy finished his hands clenched together into a fist. A tear was forming in his eye just thinking about the pink haired girl.

Silence.

peroperopero

Everyone's ear perked up as they heard the sound come from the den den mushi. The snail connected itself to deliver an important message:

"Attention, all ships and soldiers! The target is TOTTZ. Change the line and make the shift to operation 3. Advance the preparation. When you are all set, we move the schedule forward.. and execute Ace immediately. That's all"

"Eh?!" Luffy cried in shock

"Luffy-kun.." Jinbe turned to him

"LET'S MOVE!"

Meanwhile at Marine Headquarters...

John Giant rallies his forces as a staggering one hundred thousand elite troops prepare for battle. Fifty marine ships are stationed around the island with cannons lining the coastline.