Sabaody Amusement Park

After Juliet agreed on joining the group the boy immediately took her to a line that was waiting for a ride called a 'rollercoaster' she didn't quite understand how it was scary, because of falling from much worse heights before.

"Hey Julie, does it look fun?" the young boy asked her as his eyes were sparkling at the ride.

Flashback...

After returning from a lecture given by the Fleet Admiral which Juliet couldn't care less about she was reading a newspaper her attention solely focused on it.

''Looks like another incredible man has joined Whitebeard's crew. He looks incredibly strong too." she said as she walked on her way to the office, remembering the lecture Sengoku told her. If only she was on time she would've prevented that pirate from joining. "Whatever. I'm sure someone else would capture him. I've not got anything against a fellow D's anyway.

When she opened the door and stepped foot into the room..only there was nothing beneath her at all. In conclusion she fell from more than several stories high and onto the ground. The worse part is landing on the newspaper.

Juliet got up and stood up like nothing happened it looked like one of Borsalino's games again, only this time he had gone as far as destroying everything beneath her office floor to make her land on the lowest one.

"I'm gonna blow him up, when I see him." a dark Juliet declared as she was in front of Kuzan interrogating the male if he'd seen him.

Fortunately for the monkey, Borsalino was on a mission, Lucky idiot!

Flashback end...

"No. But I think we should still try it. It is a once in a lifetime experience." Juliet told the boy making him excitement and forcefully pull her into the ride seat next to him.

Ever since the ride had moved Juliet was waiting in anticipation of when she could feel excitement, while the boy next to her was bouncing in excitement the whole time.

"Whoa, what a lovely ride this is. It's so relaxing." the skeleton named brook said before the roller coaster went downwards making him scream the next second.

Luffy was having the time of his life screaming out of excitement as the wind flew past him like everyone else except Juliet and Brook. Juliet was just smiling and letting out a laugh as the wind flew past her hair calmly, not worried about the speed of the roller coaster at the moment. But then she realized something; she wasn't in control of the ride causing herself to be scared.

Luffy only laughed at Juliet's scared expression "We're gonna die!" the others only started to scream in excitement as Juliet and Brook were scared to death.

"This is amazing I don't know what could be better than this!" Luffy cheered occasionally laughing at the panicking pink haired girl beside him.

"I will save all of us!" Juliet declared, her hands were sparking and the next thing everyone on the ride knew the roller coaster they had been riding blew off of the track.

Expecting the group to scream in fear, but only the other people who was also on the roller coaster with them did, but the skeleton screamed in more fear if possible. Juliet kept making various explosions in the air in order for the group to land safely on the ground which they did.

Brook and Juliet were the first ones out of their screaming something along the lines of "We're alive!" they both exclaimed hands in the air

Luffy immediately wrapped his rubber arm around Juliet's one then pulling to crash into him "SUGOI! That was awesome Julie! How'd you do that?!" his eyes sparkling as he waited for the answer from the girl.