Blue Pheasant & Yellow Monkey in Action!

"Partisan!" Kuzan fired his attack at Whitebeard straight after he froze his tsunami. But Whitebeard merely stopped his attack with an air-quake, hitting Kuzan in the process and shattering him. "Oh my.." he trailed as he was being shattered, many Marines watched in horror at this. Once his ice form dropped onto the water, he reforms himself at the edge of the bay and ends up freezing it as well leaving Whitebeard's ship frozen on the spot.

"He froze the entire bay." Sakasuki groaned under his breath in annoyance crossing his arms.

"Look on the bright side Saka-kun, now the ships can't move." Juliet reasoned with him, but it didn't seem like it was working since now he looked he more annoyed yet there was an ounce of relief hidden somewhere within his emotion.

When Whitebeard's ship was frozen the Marines took this as a chance to attack it "Attack! Destroy the Moby Dick!" soon they started bombarding the pirate's ship with cannonballs.

"That can't be good.." Juliet whispered underneath her breath, she then slowly turned her head towards her left "Saka-kun, I don't think he's following the original plan."

"Of course he's not. What did you expect." he scoffed, his co-worked wasn't one to listen to ideas anyway, so why would he follow hisplan.

The pirates then start to fire their own cannonballs but they were all stopped by the Vice Admirals. They stopped all their attacks effortlessly, they were currently now standing in the frontlines facing the pirates.

"The Vice Admirals of Navy HQ are here, too!"

"I've never seen so many Vice Admirals in one place!"

"It's just like a Buster Call!"

"Tsuru-chan, stand back!" a marine Vice Admiral told the old woman who were in the same ranks as him.

"Yeah. We'll handle things here; you can just go somewhere safe and have a cup of tea or something." another vice admirals said.

"Don't compare me to Juliet-chan, youngsters! Even if I retreated to the ends of the sea, there's no such thing as a safe place anymore." Tsuru lectured.

Sitting carelessly on her chair, Juliet swung her legs back and forth to pass time as she felt the last calm breeze go by, she hummed and smiled to the sky, before she let out a small sneeze.

"Oh.. Don't tell me your unable to battle already.." Borsalino said leaning his hand on his right side of his chair inching closer to her.

"No, I'm not sick." Juliet said "I think someone made fun of me." she concluded her eyes darting anymore in the battlefield to find the culprit.

"Oh~..." Borsalino leaned closer and closer, only to get pushed back gently by Sakazuki who was sitting in between them. He felt annoyed and irritated at the same time. These two weren't taking this seriously! "Something wrong?.. "

"Shut up!"

Now since there was ground to stand on all the pirate captains made their down on the now frozen bay to do battle. "Take 'em all down! Our destination is the bay! Advance!" Squardo commanded "For the Old Man, I'd gladly sacrifice my own life! Bring it on Marineford!" he declared

Then all the pirates from the ships have charged into the bay ready to charge into the battle "The Admirals have joined the fight! Don't stop attacking!" Vista ordered drawing out his two swords. The Pirates dodged cannonballs that were fired directly at them as they were nearing into the bay.

"We're gonna intercept them!" Smoker ordered. Soon all the Marines and pirates were fighting against each other. The commanders of the pirates seem to be fighting back the front line soldiers effortlessly while more soldiers began to charge in.