Chapter 5

CONNOR'S P.O.V

"Whoohooo!" We all cheered when we were leaving the stage. It was rad! The show was incredible!

"Congrats boys!" Mom and Dad gave us the group hug.

"Thank you all!" Riley replied. "I can't believe tour is going to be this fun!"

"You deserve it. Well done." The crew congratulated us too. People were all so happy for what we did tonight. They said it was epic.

"Guys be hurry, there's a bus party coming in 30 minutes!" The manager yelled and we all replied by a single 'alright'.

I showered and changed into something comfortable because there's another important part every show in every city; bus party. But hey, there's something wrong in here that people didn't realize.

"Mom, where's she?" I whispered to Mom once I was done showering.

"That's the problem, Con. I was calling your Dad and when I came back, she disappeared. I' so sorry honey. She might have something important to do."

"She must have not." I frowned, thinking.

"Connor, she might be. It's normal. People have their own business too."

"But I know her Mom."

"I know, but we never know, it must be really important."

"I want her to stay..."

"You can't be selfish, son. She'll come back. Go find her, but not now. You have bus party to do tonight."

I looked deep down into Mom's eyes and finally released. "Okay," I sighed.

"I'll help you with that later."

"Thanks Mom."

I joined the boys to the tour bus and there were already some girls in there. We hung out for a second before the real show started. We sang some songs and did funny talks with them. But actually, in case you wanted to know, I wanted to go to Starbucks. No. I had to.

We ended to bus party at 10, probably, or longer than that, I don't know, I didn't care about it. I put a jacket on, slipped on my shoes, and walked outside.

"Going somewhere, Con?" Toby asked.

"Yeah bro, I need some fresh air."

"We have air conditioner..."

Yeah, he's sleep talking.

"Thank you but that's not enough." I chuckled.

"He needs Maleia, Toby, you don't understand. Go inside, brush your teeth, and go to sleep." The responsible Riley spoke to our youngest one.

"Okay...send me some loves to her..."

'"Got it Tobius, thank you." I laughed a bit as well as stepped out of the bus.

"Are you sure you're leaving Con?" Riley stopped me.

"Yeah bro, I need to find her."

"But hey," He joined me so we had a talk outside the bus. "I know this is hard for you but I need to say my opinion to you, only if you're okay with that."

I nodded. "Carry on."

"I think it's hard for us, lately, to chase after girls we love. This band is really amazing, we grow so fast, and already had some great accomplishments. But to be honest, it's hard too to have a relationship, neither in back home or anywhere around. I don't know how to tell you this, but we're leaving Con. We can't be here forever. Yes we can go back to LA. We always do. But it's not in the short time. We have other cities ahead of us."

I scratched my neck nervously. I know, Riley was all right.

"I just don't want you to get hurt again, Con. I know this seems real. This is the first time again since Megan. And I'm happy to see you with Maleia. But as much as I don't want to see you get hurt, I don't want you to hurt her too. Go find her tonight. It's okay. But you need to know too, there are some things that aren't mean to be. End something, or start something. You have no time left."

"I know..." I sighed. This was hard, guys.

"And I'm truly sorry to be the one who tell you about this. That's because we love you Connor, and in fact, we support your every decision."

"Thanks bro, appreciate it." I high-fived Riley.

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"Whoa you're tired dude, get some sleep."

"Uh, no, stop right there. I've brushed my teeth but can't sleep yet. Let me go with you."

"Go play Mario Kart or something."

"Well, Patrick..."

"Okay okay let's get out of here." I rolled my eyes.

"Yay!" He shut the bus door slowly. "Where are we going?"

"I don't know. Starbucks, probably?"

"How I love this girl..." He smirked.

We walked straight to Starbucks since it wasn't far from our parking lot. We both talked about another heavy stuff but I couldn't hear him clearly anymore. I need to find an idea...

"Hey dude!" A very warm voice welcomed us.

"Well Bryan, nice to see you here!" We greeted him.

"Usual?" He smirked again. Oh, buddy.

"Yeah, usual please, thank you." Riley replied.

"So how was the show? I heard it was a big success."

"Yeah, it was. Thank you. The fans were so dedicated. I always love that fact about them." I smiled. "So Bryan, are you alone?"

"OH," He gave me that wonderful look from head to toe. "I understand. Yeah I'm alone. I thought you brought my partner away."

"Hah dude seriously." I rolled my eyes. "I used to kidnap her from you, yeah. But she left." I bowed my head.

"Whoa a second please. What do you mean by left?"

"She's leaving bro. We can't find her after the show. She was at the dressing room before the show started, joined Mom and the other crew."

"That's complicated...I'm sorry Connor but I don't know where she is. She's new here so I know nothing about her except she's my partner. Well..."

"Yeah that's fine. At least you got us Starbucks here." I chuckled.

"But hang on," Bryan joined us at the customer table. "Are you leaving?"

"Not now, practically. Why?" I raised an eyebrow and sipped my coffee.

"I think she left her address here with me. What about it?"

"Excellent!" Riley cheered. "Connor you can come to her house by tomorrow morning. Surprise her!"

"I...guess so?" I said unsure.

"Oh dear brother, this is your first and last chance. I want to hear something." Riley insisted.

'Okay, gosh...yeah okay give me her address, pretty please Bryan, and thank you." I noted the sarcasm to Riley and all he did was chuckling.

"Oh isn't it nearby the amusement park?" I spoke to no one in particular, tried to read the virtual map inside my head.

"Kind of, yeah."

"CONNOR IS SMART!" I screamed excitedly which made Riley and Bryan jumped. "HA!"