Chapter 11

CONNOR'S P.O.V

"Con, are you busy?"

I received a phone call from Bryan which wasn't really happening everyday.

"Yo dude, what's up?"

"Hey. You have time? I need to talk to you."

"Okay carry on."

"In private."

"Alright I'm alone now in the bus. What happen?"

"Maleia."

"Excuse me?"

"I was with her today, we both have same schedule. But then these three girls came up and shouted to her about... I think they were there at the amusement park and have met you on your date."

"Oh my gosh... That's happening again?"

"Yeah. So Connor, I really want to help her but she kept telling me to not to."

"Do you know their names?"

"They ordered under your names. Toby, Riley, and 'Baby Connor'." I heard Bryan noted that part.

"I can't...we haven't even spent a day."

"I know, these girls were so rude to her."

"And I don't know why, dude. They used to be so nice to Megan before. This is already too much."

"Exactly. Sorry but I need to tell you this."

"It's okay, I really thank you for that. So...is she okay?"

"She's fine, but she doesn't know that I tell you this. She asked me to not to."

"Of course she wasn't... Appreciate this so much Bryan, thank you."

"Okay Con, call her or something. I need to go."

"No, I think I have something else important to do before. Thanks bro, will see you soon."

"Bye, take care."

"Yeah, you too."

I frozen standing in front of the dresser at the back lounge. The boys were having Starbucks and I just asked them to bring me my usual. So I was alone. And...should I do that? I had this risky plan but why not.

Logged in to Instagram as @ConnorMcDonough, I went straight to search bar under the hashtag of my name.

"Look who we met, @ConnorMcDonough's pathetic girlfriend/barista."

Gotcha, young lady.

I took one of her photos on my iPhone, chose my favorite one, and posted it with an extreme caption on it.

"So guys, I know you've been talking about this before. Who's this girl with me that some of you met at the amusement park the other day. Proud to announce you that she's my girlfriend. And yes, she's my beautiful Starbucks girl, in case you didn't know. I know that you've been here to support us and I couldn't thank you guys enough for that. But I'd like to ask you to also appreciate the people we love too. We're surrounded by some lovely family and friends, and a lover. Her name is Maleia, and she's my girlfriend. Show some respect. Love you!"

Aaand sent.

"Hey," I skyped her.

"Hey Con." She smiled awkwardly.

"How you doing, baby?"

"Well enough. How are you? How's the show?"

"The show went loud and I'm fine."

"Good." She bowed her head.

"I miss you..." My voice's just crack.

"Oh me too..."

"I'll meer you soon okay."

"Understood, Sir." She lifted her head a bit and teased me.

"Oh how I love that smile."

"Cheesy as cheese." She chuckled.

"Hey, I want to ask you something..."

"Oh? Okay I'm all ears."

"It's too fast I know, and...uh...it's not likely I'm being a coward not to ask this directly to you...but I guess I'm afraid I can't wait any longer..."

"Con?"

"Mal, will you be my girlfriend?"

She looked at me through the Skype and remained silent for awhile.

"Maleia, answer me."

"You wrote something on Instagram, yeah?"

"I did."

"Bryan told you that?"

"I deserve to know. He's just being a best friend of mine."

"You didn't have to do that. I can handle it."

"Or they're just going to break you down again, or worse."

"I've seen the worst."

"I did it at my own risk, so you don't need to tell me how's the band and stuff,, because nothing can do wrong. And I have that power to shut them. I just use it. Finally. Now answer me. Will you be mine?"

"Really? LA and Orlando? I don't want you to do this because you feel sorry about the terror."

"I don't care about it."

"Selfish."

"About you? Yeah, I can be more selfish. And nothing they can do about that."

"You lucky I love you." She smirked. Heck yeah.

"I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T HEAR IT. TELL IT LOUDER PLEASE?"

"I HATE YOU!"

"LOVE YOU TOO, MALEIA MCDONOUGH!"

"You...don't ever try, I can just press this disconnect button right away."

"Ouch stop it stop it. Okay you won."

"Good." We both chuckled.

"Congratulations Connor, Maleia!!!" Then I heard these boys shouted from the front door, too loud. I saw Maleia laughed at my shocked expression.

"What? Don't laugh." I pouted. "Clowns, can you at least give me space I'm talking to somebody here!" I opened the curtain.

"Thank you Maleia for taking care of Connor from now on, because we're so tired." Riley took my laptop and sit down with Toby to talk to her.

"Thank you guys..." She laughed the cutest laugh.

I was about to take my laptop back but then a reality hit me; I love this condition, seeing how my brothers love to talk to my girlfriend and she's already being a part of us. Emotional Connor. Hah.