Chapter 7

CONNOR'S P.O.V

I walked back to the huge parking lot where we parked the tour bus, and made a way straight to my bunk. You know what? Maleia's missing. She's simply gone. And probably wouldn't want to see me anymore. I felt like I'm a jerk. I really did care about her. But all I did was more likely signing her that maybe I didn't.

"Connie, you're here? Wow isn't it too fast for a date?" Riley opened up the curtain of his bunk and talked before I could shut mine.

"Yeah."

"Oh, tell me about it."

"About what?"

"Everything. Did she leave again?"

"Ri I appreciate your concern but I'm afraid this isn't the right time."

"It isn't, indeed." Toby opened his curtain too so we were having that bros conversation from each other's bunk.

"What's that about Tobs?" I asked him like I care.

"Since the very beginning this was already wrong. We're leaving in hours Con, you know that." Toby replied.

"I KNOW IT!" I shouted randomly. Then a second later, I knew I've already made a fault. "I'm so sorry guys...I didn't mind to. It's just the pressure is real..."

"Okay bro I need to ask you this, even though I know it wouldn't change anything. Why do you like her?" Riley's question has made me stop breathing.

"She's different, that's all."

"Define different."

"I don't know. Should I have reason for everything?"

"Of course you should. You've been preoccupied by a girl you met once at Starbucks, with the fact that we've probably met a thousand of other barista girls." Toby added.

"I wish I had reasons for that." I scretched my neck.

"So what was happening with the date?" Riley climbed off of his bunk and put his all attention to me. So did Toby, even though he's there at the bunk above me.

"There were bunch of fans asked for pictures. But they're rude to her, which I don't know why. I've had the perfect time with her and they ruined it." I bowed my head.

"You know Connor, fans will support. They were just some random chicks who were lucky to meet you." Riley explained. And he's right.

"I know, I've tried to explain but she stormed out of the park. And that bunch, there were too many people I can't go after her."

"So then now what?" Toby changed his tee but still kept talking.

"I lost her."

"You're probably not, as long as you fight for it."

"No Riley she hates me, I know it."

"That's your theory. Don't always rely on your own theory. You might be wrong."

"Riley's right, Con."

"See?" Riley smiled and put his hand on my back. "Go after her when the tour's done. You have time. It's just LA. And you're an adult. What can go wrong?"

I chuckled by Riley and Toby's words. They're the most incredible brothers I could ask for. I felt a bit confident now. She probably hated me, but she might be not.