Chapter 9

CONNOR'S P.O.V

I'm about to leave to the next venue with the boys. I felt better after the undeniable problem I had with Maleia and so-called 'fans'. I just laid down all day long in my bunk, barely talked, even barely slept.

"Connor, you sleep?" Thomas spoke slowly. There's only bunk curtain which separated us.

"Hmm..." Sorry Thomas, I didn't feel like talking.

"Con I'm sorry but I know you're there." He sighed. "I'm just..."

I couldn't help but sniff, and finally opened the curtain. "Hey."

"Oh hey..." He smiled so wide.

"You kill me with that smile."

"I'm sorry," Thomas put his hand on my shoulder. "Mind to join us? We're having Mario Kart."

"I'm...yeah, no."

"Connie McDunna."

"I'm joining the talk, yeah, but not to play the Mario Kart thing. What about that?"

"Done."

We walked to the back part of the bus and met the rest. They were shocked to see me by the way.

"Praise the Lord..." Riley mumbled.

"Hey guys." I simply smiled.

"Gain a life back, dude?" Chris came and gave me a hug.

"Who said I lose mine?"

"You're unconciously dead, we thought." Toby spoke with his plain expression.

"Creepy. What you guys doing?"

"Enjoying life." Thomas threw his body to the couch, laying down.

"There are some snacks at the front lounge Con, you better eat something." Riley reminded me, and all I did was nodding, but joined the crew and their wonderful life. 15 minutes later, I forgot about Maleia and our complicated thing. Well, I should've done this earlier today.

"Guys, we're here." The manager shouted. "Pack up your stuff we're going to spend a day in the hotel."

"Hotel?"

"Yes I've ordered some rooms for you to get ready for tonight's show. You've done so much. It's good to have a proper sleep in the hotel." Mom added. "Are you okay Con?"

"Better Mom, thanks." I smiled and she hugged me.

"Good. Get ready boys!"

We nodded by her command and 10 minutes later, we're already in the hotel room. Me, Riley, and Toby shared the room together. Thomas was with Chris and RJ Bruni, and the rest of crew split up too. I tried to shut my eyes for awhile.

"Con, we're going to swim. You join us?" Toby spoke slowly to me.

"Nope, thanks, I'm a bit tired."

"We understand. Take some rest okay. And do you need something before we swim? Is there something I can do?" Riley sit at the corner of the bed.

"I'm fine, thanks so much bro."

"Okay Con. Take your time. And...we...uh, think that you probably want to call Maleia?"

Toby's question made me open my eyes. "You think I should?" I tried to sit.

"Uh, yeah, you know what you need to do but calling her will cause no harm, right?"

"Right." I scratched my neck. "I'll try."

"Sure. We'll be back in one hour. Be good bro." They hugged me and locked the door. Well...