Airport; 1

Here goes nothing...
Plz don't judge me if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes :)
——————————————————————
6:30 am

*Alarm starts to go off *

- Y/N POV -

I woke up to that sound again, that sound that can make you wake up with a heart attack. I turned my alarm off to stop beeping.

My mom came through the door and said with her soft calm voice, " Good morning sweetie"

"Morning mom." I replied with my raspy morning voice whilst rubbing my eye from the direct contact of the bright sun rays with my eyes.

"Hanna, Brooklyn and Ella are waiting for you downstairs, so get dressed sweetie and go downstairs to eat breakfast."

Then she kissed my cheek and walked out of the room.

When my mom said that Hanna, Brooklyn and Ella were waiting for me downstairs my eyes widen cause I totally forgot that we were going to a summer camp today.

I hopped out of bed full of excitement and ran to the bathroom to wash my face and do my morning routine.

I went out of the bathroom feeling fresh after taking a quick shower.

My outfit was ready since I picked it out yesterday night so it will be ready for today.

(Sorry if you don't like it, you can imagine something else)

I put my outfit on, This outfit is pretty decent, I like it. I thought to myself while looking at my mirror and smiling.

I put my hair up in a ponytail and put my hat on and then slide my white converse on.

I ran down the stair case, I was about to trip over the last step from excitement, but I landed peacefully.

"Morning dad!" I went and hugged my dad.

"Morning y/n." Dad said hugging me back

"Morning lil sis!" I kiss my little sister y/sis/n (your sister's name) forehead, causing a smile appear on her face.

"Morning y/n." Y/sis/n said to me while hugging me.

"GUYS!" I said cheerfully

"Y/N!" Ella, Brooklyn and Hanna said cheerfully, we hugged each other very tight, then we pull away.

"Ok girls, before you go and enjoy your trip, you need to eat your breakfast." mom said while putting the food on the table.

We all sat down on the table to start eating our breakfast. " You guys can't imagine how excited I am!" Hanna said.

"Me too!" Brooklyn, Ella and I said at the same time and giggled.

" Guys this is like our first summer camp and I have a feeling that it will be AMAZING!" Ella said making us all nod in agreement.

We finished eating our breakfast and it was time for us to start getting ready to go.

I checked if I had everything I needed in my small suitcase and everything I needed in my backpack.

"Tooth brush check, hair brush check....."

I checked everything one more time, "Ok all good. Lis go!" I hug my family very tight and kiss them on the cheek.

I walked out of the main door of our house and my family were standing on the porch waving me a good bye.

"DON'T FORGET TO CALL US EVERY NIGHT SWEETY!" My mom was screaming to remind me.

"Ok mom!" I reply back screaming and giggling.

"WE LOVE YOU!" Y/sis/n said screaming and laughing knowing that I'm already embarrassed.

"I love you too sis." I reply to y/sis/n laughing at her evil grin that she had on her face.

"HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT Y/N!" Dad told me.

"Thank you dad. Love you all" I say looking at the ground hiding my face that is heating up and turning red cause I'm pretty embarrassed and I bet the neighbors think we are a bunch of freaks screaming at each other and waving.

My friends and I went inside the Uber that we ordered a couple of minutes ago to take us to the airport. "Off to the airport we go!", the Uber driver starts the engine and drove off.

----

We arrived at the airport and LeT mE tElL yOu, there were a lot, I mean A lOt of people in the airport.

"Jeez! That's a lot of people!" Brooklyn said surprised.
"Ya! They look like they don't want to waste anytime of their summer break!" I said.

We were waiting for some lady to come and like be a supervisor.

The lady came and she looked like she's in the twenties of her age. "Hi, my name is Jessica, you can call me Jess, and I will be helping you around in the airport." She said and smiled at us, we introduced ourselves to Jessica.

This is how Jessica looked like if you were wondering^^

We headed to a lady that gave us the plane tickets.

As we were waiting I saw 4 boys who were like kind of the same age as us, they had their backs to us so I couldn't see them clearly, but they kind of looked familiar for some reason.

"Uh, Hanna?" I said tapping Hanna's shoulder since she was the closest to me but not removing my eyes off of the boys, she turned to face me, I pointed at the boys but trying not to make it look obvious so I wont look suspicious.

"That can't be them" Hanna said in disbelief.

"I-I don't know." I said shaking my head and shrugging, I then faced back the ticket lady.

What if it was them?
——————————————————————
A/N: Sooo this is the first chapter sorry if it's too long, I promise the other chapters will be more interesting and a bit shorter. Ok so I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter, if y'all have any suggestions or idea's please tell me. And Thank you.
Autocorrect needs it's own autocorrect ughh 😂
——————————————————————
Word count: 979