Shhh; 7

The boys were here in our cabin, we were sharing stories that happened with us and the IT cast telling stories that happened with them in set and everyone was laughing.

"Guys! Guys! I have a funny story to tell!" Brooklyn said enthusiastically, everyone looked her way.

We all nodded for Brook to tell her story.

"So today in the airplane, everyone was asleep, besides me and y/n. So the pilot announced that there was turbulence, and guess who was losing their crap?" Brook looked at me mischievously .

I was listening carefully until I notice what she said, my head shot up, "Brook no."

Everyone started begging for Brook to continue the story while laughing at my reaction.

"So y/n.." I ran over to Brook who was sitting on the bed parallel to mine, I covered her mouth with my hand so she won't speak.

"She was gajak-wna-kan." Her speaking was muffled because of my hand over her mouth, everyone started laughing.

"Brook don't say anything please." I say begging, I didn't want to get embarrassed in front of everyone, esPeCially Finn!

"Ok, ok, I won't." Brook say raising her hands in surrender. I looked at her with a brow raised.

"I promise." I removed my hand from her mouth slowly then walked to my bed and sat on it...

Brook smirked, " SOTHEREWASTURBULANCEANDY/NWASSTARTEDPANICKING-" Brook says all in one breath.

"NOOO! This is so embarrassing!" I say then grabbing a pillow to cover my face with it, then burying my head in my bed, not wanting to expose my burning red cheeks, everyone started laughing at my actions.

I lifted my head from my position then gasping for air, everyone looked at me chuckling, I chuckled back.

Brook proceeds telling my embarrassing story, and I can't feel anything but embarrassment.

- FINN POV -

Y/n looked so cute when she's embarrassed her face was red as a tomato, she's so cute especially the way she grabbed the pillow and dug her head in it then her bed.

I looked at her and examined every way her expressions change as Brook tale the story.

I smile to myself, I felt everything mute around me and it was just y/n and I.

"EARTH TO FINN!" I heard Jack yell, everyone started laughing,

Shit.

"Uh so-sorry I zoned out there." I say scratching the back of my neck, blushing.

"We noticed!" Jack said laughing.

I looked over at y/n she was smiling at me I quickly looked away avoiding eye contact.

She saw me looking now she's gonna think I'm a freak!

I'm not acting myself around y/n I'm so nervous around her, what is wrong with me?!

Aright Finn just act cool.

"Anyway guys, I have a video of y/n panicking!" Brook says raising her phone up.

"Ooo, let me see." I smirk looking at y/n.

"NOOO! BROOK NOT THE VIDEO!" Y/n said her faced turned like a complete tomato!

I started laughing

"C'mon y/n! It's just a video, it's not like we're going to post or something..... or are we." I say smirking at y/n.