The Flight and The laugh; 3

We walked inside the airplane and our airplane was big, it had 4 seats in the middle and 3 seats on the window sides. 

We started looking for our seats as we were walking, We found our seats and of course Brooklyn, Ella, Hanna and I sat in the 4 seats that were in the middle. 

Brooklyn and I sat between Ella and Hanna which were on the sides and Jessica sat on the 3 set of seats with some other people I think she's friends with cause they were laughing and talking and they were with us all the way.

(This is what I meant by the arrangement of the seats with your friends if you got confused)

We started talking about what we're going to do when we arrive. 

As we were talking Ella started to look around as if she was looking for something. "Ella, is everything alright?" I asked concerned.

"Ya, everything's great....do you hear someone laughing or is just me?"
"I do hear a laugh...... and what's wrong with that?!"
"I dunno know but it sounds like Jack"s"
"Jack Grazer?"
"Ya."
There was a moment of silence between me and Ella so I can focus on the laughing voice to make sure if it's jacks or not, but Brooklyn and Hanna were continuing their talk. 

After a few seconds me and Ella looked at each other in wide eyes and figured that it might be Jack's.

- Ella's POV -

I stood up in my place to check if I can see him or not. 

I moved my head side to side checking if I can see him in the crowd of people who were still standing and putting their luggages in the over head bin.

"No sight of him." I say sitting back down and looking at y/n. 

I was kind of sad because I thought that was him and I was suuuppppeeerr excited to meet him... oh welp.

"You never know if that was him or not, because you don't know, maybe someone has the same laugh as him, plus if it was him he would be in first class not economy." y/n says.

"You have a point..." I say with a nod.

We turned and faced Brooklyn and Hanna and joined their talk.

- Y/N POV -

"Time to buckle your seat belts ladies and gentlemen, we are about to take off." The pilot announced through the airplane's speakers.

I buckled my seat belt and as I buckle I hear the clicks of other people buckling their seat belts as well. 

I look over at Brooklyn and then we hold each other's hands and squeeze them, then squeal from excitement. 

"So we heard a loud laugh me and Ella, I don't know if you guys heard it or not but it sounded like Jack Grazer's to Ella."

"Then Ella stood up to make sure if that was him or not, and when she sat back in her seat she said that she cant see anything, but she was sure that it was his laugh."

"I mean if it was him then he wouldn't be in the economy class." Brooklyn said moving slightly to logic.

"That's what I said to Ella!" I chuckle, Brooklyn just smiles at me.

"And what if someone else had a similar laugh as his, you never know." Hanna said looking at me

"Oh my God! I said that to Ella as well! Haha." Hanna chuckles

"What are y'all talkin' about I heard my name." Ella joins in.

"We were talking' shit about you!" Brooklyn said in a sassy tone, Ella was shooketh

"Ya, we said that we don't even like to be your friend." Hanna understood what  Brooklyn was up to, Ella's smile fade.
"No! No! No! We didn't talk shit about you Ella, they're just joking, we were talking about when you heard a laugh and thought it was Jack' s, plus you're the best El!" I say putting the Joke to an end, because I felt bad for Ella she looked bitter.

"Y/N!" Brooklyn and Ella wailed at me

"What!" I say back innocently 

"You ruined the joke!" Brooklyn said sternly

"C'mon guys! You saw her get hurt." Brooklyn and Hanna look at there feet in shame.

----

After a couple of minutes our talk get's interrupted by the pilot speaking and playing a video on the screen in front of us, which caused me to jump from the sudden loud noise; they laugh at me.

"I just don't understand why do these videos bout how to buckle your belts and rules on how to be safe when riding an airplane and all of that stuff, has to be sooooo long and boring." Brooklyn complains

"Seriously!" I say "They are very long and boring! Can't they be short and boring or long and fun!" I complain as well.

"Like!, Lord! Make it stop!" Brooklyn saying and throwing her hands in the air, I laugh at her being over dramatic.
———
"Finally!" I say since the video ended

"Ya! Haha." Brooklyn says and looks at me.

I open the movies section and scroll through the movies that are available to watch, please, please, please, please... "Yes!" I whisper to myself while putting my fist in the air, my friends look at me confused, "Guess what yo girl is going to watch?" I say looking at them proudly

"What?" They all say

"IT!!!" I say

"Ahhh!... Well guess what!" Hanna says enthusiastically

"What?" We all say

"I'm gonna watch IT as well!" Hanna says and high five-ing me

"Yasss!" I say, and then we start laughing

"I want to watch IT too!" Ella said

"Yaaaasss Guuuurrll!" Me and Hanna say to Ella then high five-ing her too, we start to chuckle. 

Ella and Hanna start scrolling to find IT and I was waiting for them, so we can play the movie all together. 

"This is going to be my 8th time watching this movie!" I say while looking at them scroll through the movies, "This will be my 7th!" Ella said and I nod

"This will be my 10th!" Hanna said proudly

"Woah! You sure love Jaeden Han!" I say looking at Hanna

"Sure I do." Hanna said proudly again. 

I look over at Brooklyn and see her watching a different movie. 

"Yo, Brook. Why aren't you watching IT?" I ask tapping her shoulder. "Uhm?" She removes the earphones from her ears.

"Why aren't you watching IT?"

"Ummm." She says looking around trying to avoid eye contact.

"What a fake fan you are!" I say jokingly 

"No! No! I'm not! I just want to watch a different movie! I watched IT like 12 times." 

"Yo it's fine, I'm just playing with you" I nudge her with my elbow, then I face my screen and we all start playing the movie.

——————————————————————

Word count: 1122