Cabins; 5

We are still on the way to our camp sight, I'm half way through my book and my friends are still bonding with the IT boys. 

While I was reading my book something have been bugging me the whole damn time, and it's making me uncomfortable, or like I've done something wrong and I don't know what it is....

Should I go?

Nah, it's too late...

How am I gonna bond with them after, since my friends already did?

If I tried to be their friend then it will look like I'm trying and also It'll be sooo awkward

Ughhh...

Did I choose the right choice?

I mean Ella said, if I'm comfortable with what I'm doing then that's what's right.

But...

I don't think I'm comfortable....

What if they don't want me to join there "Squad " after they bond with my friends and then I will be left out?

Nooo...my friends would NEVER do that to me.

Would I fit in?

I don't think so...

I really feel weird

I'm bored...

Am I ok?

Why am I overthinking this? They're normal people just like us... who are just more successful in life.

It's easy just go up to them and just say hi and then the conversation will lead on.

NO IT'S NOT EASY

FUUUUUUUUKKKKK

Am I sweating!?

Wait... Why am I sweating when I still haven't met them?

What if I'm not too good for them?

What if they find me weird?

HHHAAAA!

WHAT IF FINN WOUDN'T LIKE ME!

OH SHIT!

OH F**K!

I'm busted

I hate overthinking...but I just can't make it stop!

These thoughts kept on running through my mind and I'm just getting more sweaty and nervous while I haven't done anything! 

ughh, why am I like this!? 

I could've just went with my friends and bonded normally! Ughh, I'm so stupid!

----Time Skip (entering the camp sight)----

Here we are at the camp sight in Nairn falls and the nature here is so appealing and beautiful.
We got off of the bus and reunited with kids from the other bus. 

We were taking our bags from the bus's storage, area thing, idk what's it called, anyway I was taking my bags and the It boys ran over to some other kids and I looked at them, BUT NOT IN A CREEPY WAY! 

There was a red headed girl and 2 other boys, one who's chubby and the other had dark skin...
WAIT! OMG! THAT'S CHOSEN JACOBS AND JEREMY RAY TAYLOR! AND OMG! SOPHIA LILLIS! I'M NOT FREAKING OUT! YOU ARE! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!