Sneaky; 6

- Y/N POV -

I was walking or should I say dragging Sophia to the cabins that my friends chose, "So I was asking you if you wanted to sleep with us in our cabin, my friends were looking for a cabin for us before these bees aka girls take over all of the cabins." I say rolling my eyes playfully, Sophia giggled. 

I was dragging my luggage with my left hand and had my backpack on my back and I was holding Sophia's hand with my right. Sophia was dragging her luggage as well.

I stopped in my tracks looking for my friends, "Ok now we need to spot my friends."I say looking around "I see them!" Sophia shouted out and pointed at them, we ran off to them and they chose the perfect cabin. 

- SOPHIA'S POV -

"That's a good choice for a cabin guys." I exclaim "SOPH! You agreed on coming!" Y/n's friends ran to me and hugged me, "Ya I did." I smiled to them and hugged back.

 "We chose the perfect one, it has trees on it's sides." Ella told me "And a little pond right on the side." Hanna added then showed me the pond, "Ooo, that's nice, I can use the pond as a public rest room." I joked and they laughed.

- Y/N POV -

"GUYS! DID YOU FORGET THAT WE ONLY HAVE 10 MINUTES TO UNPACK EVERYTHING AND GET READY"! I reminded them. 

"Oh shnetzel!" Sophia said.

We ran inside the cabin, there was 2 bunkbeds and 1 separate bed. I ran directly to the bunk bed on the left, "Dibs! I'm sleeping on the left bottom bunk bed!" I say (You can either choose at the top or bottom to sleep of the bunk bed, I personally like the bottom cause the top makes me woozy.) "Oh darn!" Ella complains.

"Dibs! I'll sleep above y/n!" Sophia yells, me and Sophia have that girly moment and started squealing, "I will sleep at the top of this bunk bed." Brooklyn informs "I will sleep under you!" Ella adds, we all then look at Hanna feeling bad for her cause she's gonna sleep on the separate bed, "Umm... we can take turns every night on who to sleep on the single bed." I suggested, hanna nods and gives us soft smile, "Loner." Brooklyn says under her breath, making fun of Hanna in a joking way,

"Hey!" Hanna said.

 "Just kidding! chill!" 

"I know dude, you're good." Hanna smiles.

---

Time passes and we haven't unpacked our bags yet cause we're in a forest and we don't want insects in our stuff! So we kept on chatting.

We then heard Mr. Kenny whistling with his whistle which means that the time ended for unpacking.

We didn't really hear the whistle since we were crackin' up on each other's stories, all of the sudden the cabin door opens wide revealing Jessica, "C'mon girls, it's the whistle, you know what that means." we all nodded and headed outside the cabin giggling on our stories.

---

It was time for the tour, so all of the kids in camp reunited at the place where Mr. Kenny informed us to reunite at. 

We reunited with the IT boys.

We started following the supervisors to give us the tour.

---

We finished the tour and now we're all sitting on benches waiting for our lunch to arrive that the camp supervisors ordered for us. 

Tbh through out the tour, my friends, Sophia and that IT boys didn't really focus we were just laughing and talking.

The food came and I can't stop staring at Finn and his beautiful brown eyes and cute smile, "Who are you staring at? Huh?" Brooklyn nudges me with her elbow and wiggling her eyebrows.

"What? No one!" I say looking down hiding my red face, "I know it's Finn hon." Brooklyn gives me a grin, "Ok! yes! it's Finn! And can you keep your voice down." I say definitely embarrassed

"Okayyy." Brook says chuckling.

--- Time skip [night time] ---

 It was night time and we did the camp fire and all of that shit and everyone was in their cabins including us. 

"Guys? Are you feeling sleepy?" I ask 

"No, not really." Hanna said. We were talking so much that we couldn't sleep. 

"GUYS!" Hanna, Sophia, Ella and Brooklyn all faced me, "I have a very, very good idea! We can call the boys over to our cabin and we can all have fun?!" I suggested 

"Cool idea y/n!" Sophia said, "Ok I'll call!" Sophia said and raised her phone.

- FINN'S POV -

We were all talking and laughing until I felt my phone vibrate, "Guys, it's Sophia." they all faced me confused, I picked up the phone, putting it on speaker, "Hey Sophia, what's up??" 

"The girls and I can't fall asleep, and we thought on asking you guys if you would like to come to our cabin and like have fun. So what do you think, wanna come you and the boys?"

 "Uhhh..." I look at the boys, gesturing them if they want to go or not. 

"Ya, sure, why not." Wyatt answered

"Aright Sophia, we'll be there in 10." I say

"Awesome!" She squeals 

"But how are we gonna go there without the supervisors noticing us?" Jack asks Sophia "Ummm???" Sophia hummed through the other line, "Oh! You can act as if you want to go get water or pee or something and then without them noticing you quickly come to our cabin, the door will be open."Sophia informs us. 

"Ok coo- but you have to keep it as low key as possible ok?" Sophia cuts me off "Of course, Sophia, I mean we are AcToRz." Jaeden replies and Sophia chuckles on the other line. "Ok we'll be waiting for you guys." 

"Ok see ya Soph." we say 

"See ya." I ended the call.

"Ok are you ready boys?" Jeremy asks making it feel intense "HELL YEAH!" we scream.

We wore our shoes and got ready to exit, "Let's go." Chosen said. We walked out of the cabin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go guys another update in the same day! thank me later... or now 🤷🏽‍♀️ I'll try to update as soon as possible I just hope I'll find some time cause I'm busy all week so ya goodnight or good morning  ma duuudddeeesss🙃 

And this is the cabin's arrangement if y'all got confused:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1090