@jaedavis

jaedavis: New Music coming to you guys this summer! I think

Tagged:
judedemorest, ryandestiny

28,381 likes | 582 comments

ryandestiny: Clearly I'm working on it and you and Jude are playing around 🙄

judedemorest: ryandestiny you love us bitch

jaedavis: ryandestiny judedemorest I blame jude!

zackwerenski: I better be hearing new music soon.

jaedavis: zachwereski forever our biggest fan

Uusser5: But the real question is, when's the next tour?

Us.er0: I need an answerrr^

use_er3: Please come to Toronto!

auston_matthews: I have to agree^

jaedavis: Uusser5 Us.er0 use_er3 auston_matthews Sorry guys but our next tour is't in a while, we're just spending some time off back in Michigan with friends this summer! But like I said, there will be new music!

stephlachance: Amazing time watching you girls preform!

jaedavis: stephlachance I'll make sure to visit soon!

marner_93: Betterrrr^

dylanlarkin71: You're in town this summer?

williamnylander: I'm fangirling kiaraross

kiaraross: williamnylander same here babe

jaedavis: williamnylaner kiaraross BIG FAN OF THE BOTH OF YOU BTW! LOVED THE WEDDING!

|

||THIRD PERSON||
J A E   D A V I S

|

"So you're just gonna ignore him like that?" Jude questions her best friend as Jae searches through the cabinets for a bowl.

"Damn, there's no bowls in this Airbnb." Jae says as she leans against the counter.

"How the fuck am I gonna eat my cereal?" 

"Don't dodge the question Jae." Ryan says as she walks into the kitchen.

"What question?" Jae asks acting clueless as she takes a seat on the barstool next to Jude.

"Stop acting dumb Jae." Jude says and Jae glares at her.

"Larkin wants to link up with you while you're here. He's here this summer Jae, I think you guys should talk." Ryan says and Jae rolls her eyes.

"If you guys haven't noticed, I hate him." Jae states.

"You guys were best friends, you were always together!" Jude says and Jae shakes her head.

"We were, then he left me behind. And how do you guys now he's in town this summer? Isn't Mr.Big shot hockey player too cool to say hi to family? He hasen't talked to me in years, and all of a sudden we get famous and he hits me up, that's so sus." Jae says as she gets up from the seat and makes her way towards the door.

"Where you going?" Ryan asks Jae.

"I'm going to go and get bowls, need anything else?" Jae question.

"Chips please, and you're talking to Dylan!" Jude says just as Jae slams the front door shut.

This summer is gonna be eventful.