@judedemorest

judedemorest: Mrs

judedemorest: Mrs.C lecturing us as always. Who else is ready for the tour? #fourtenmoredays

Tagged: ryandestiny, carloattabrownn, jaedavis

847,324 likes | 842 comments

user24: IM PUMPED FOR THIS TOUR

carloattabrownn: Ya'll better start warming up your voices before you get to New York

ryandestiny: Shhhhh.... carlottabrownn

judedemorest: carloattabrownn We got everything under control

|

"Dylan, you need to get her under control, okay? We've got tour coming up and I don't want any drama on the road, got that?" Ryan whispers to Dylan, trying not to wake up Jae.

Dylan ended up staying the night at the girls' house to make sure Jae wouldn't leave again. All night, Dylan was cuddled up in the corner of Jae's room on her bean bag. This morning, Dylan got woken up by Ryan with her little demand.

"I don't exactly know how I can get her to talk to me." Dylan sighs.

"And why is that?"

"I don't know, recently it's like she's ben avoiding me." Dylan says and Ryan just scoffs.

"You're still the clueless little boy you always were, aren't you?"

"What do you mean?" Dylan asks and Ryan just rolls her eyes.

"You'll figure it out someday, just fix this. Okay?"

"Fine."

|

A little later, Dylan was woken up once again, but this time a pillow was thrown at his face.

Dylan's first instinct was to stand up, but that went wrong when he rammed the top of his head into the book shelf above him.

"Fuck!" Dylan curses as he rubs the top of his head and Jae just giggles from her bed.

"Of course you think that's funny." Dylan says as he stalks his way over to  the end of Jae's bed. Dylan then takes a seat at her feet and places a hand on her ankle.

"Hey, um wanna talk about yesterday?" Dylan asks Jae and her happy vibe washes away.

"No, not really." Jae answers, not daring to look at Dylan.

"Jae, look at me at least." Dylan says while shaking her leg.

"Jae, what happ-"

"Why did you leave me behind?"

Jae's question clearly caught Dylan off guard, but he was quick to respond anyways.

"I could ask you the same thing." 

"When did I ever leave you behind?" Jae questions clearly confused.

"You'd always leave me behind, Jae. Every time you dated a guy, I was the first one you'd tell. I'd be the first one you'd complain to, I'd be the first one to consult you, I'd be the first one you cry to. But when I warn you that a guy wasn't good for you, you'd always flip out on me and not talk to me for weeks! That always hurt me Jae, but you never fucking noticed." Dylan argued.

"Oh yeah?" Jae challenge.

"Yeah." Dylan argued.

"Well what about the time you got drafted into the NHL, huh? Ever since you got drafted you decided it would be fun to play a game called, 'let's not contact Jae in anyway possible!'. How do you think that made me fucking feel, huh? Oh, and let's not forget that you left me behind in high school also! Once you joined the hockey team you thought you were the shit, so then you joined the populars and stopped talking to me at school. The only time you talked to me was outside of school, with no one watching! Just so your perfect reputation wasn't ruined!" Jae starts.

"He-"

"Oh, I'm not even done yet." Jae says cutting Dylan off.

"Oh and a big one you forgot to tell me, you have a girlfriend! Holy shit, the Dylan Larkin got a girlfriend! And didn't dare to mention it to his best friend, actually scratch that, ex-best friend. You've been leading me on for weeks Dylan, and you never mentioned to me once that you had a girlfriend. Do you know how stupid I felt because of you?" Jae asks with tears now brimming her eyes.

"Jae, never did I once mean to lead you on." Dylan says calmly, but still has hints of venom in his voice.

"Oh, so what do you call those mini dates we've been on? Or the movie nights filled with play fighting and cuddling? Or the days where you flirt, every, second, of the day? Because that's all I see. And if that isn't leading someone on, then I don't know what is." 

"Then why are you acting like you don't do it back?" Dylan counters.

"I can't lie, I do it back, but that's because I never knew you were taken. And I was actually ready to have a relationship with you! I wasn't leading you on, I was showing you that I was ready, but clearly I was wrong." Jae says with a chuckle.

"Wait, you like me?" Dylan asks cluelessly, making Jae let out a deep chuckle.

"Of course I did Dylan. I loved you with all my heart, but I can never trust you with it." Jae spits out.

"Jae-"

"Get out my house." Jae says with a deadpan face.

"What? No-"

"Get out before I scream. I can't look at you anymore." 

"Fine, whatever."

Dylan then storms out of the room and out of the house.

"He made it worse, didn't he?" Jude asks Ryan.

"Of course he did. He's a boy."