@ryandestiny

| TWO WEEKS LATER |

ryandestiny: Summers almost over, so that means the countdown to our World Tour starts today! 15 more days to go!

48,432 likes | 382 comments

Tagged: jaedavis, judedemorest

user21: I NEED TOUR DATES!!!!

jaedavis: user21 you can find it on our site!

zachwerenski: You guys wanna give me some tickets?

ryandestiny: zachwerenski What will you give me for it?

zachwerenski: dinner, on me.

ryandestiny: zachwerenski You got yourself a deal.

|

||THIRD PERSON||
J A E    D A V I S

|

"RYAN IS GOING ON A DATE WITH ZACH! RYAN IS GOING ON A DATE WITH ZACH!" Jae chants through out the house.

The girls are beginning to clean up the house before they're back off to New York to record some finishing details to their album.

"For a singer, you sound like ass right now." Ryan says rolling her eyes as she wipes down the counter top.

"Well, at least she's excited. You don't seem one bit excited for your date." Jude says walking into the kitchen with garbage bags.

"Can you guys relax, it's not a date. And besides, I'm giving him tickets for taking me out, I don't think that's how dates are created." Ryan says trying to hide her smile, but her friends can see right through it.

"Sureeeee." Jae replies with a smirk and continues to mop the floor.

"Forget about me for a second, what's up with you and Dylan? You guys haven't been out in two weeks." Ryan questions Jae, causing her to pause on her mopping.

"It's whatever." Jae answers after a pause.

"Wait, did something happen?" Jude asks as she drops the garbage bags at the front door.

"No, not really." Jae says, making sure to not make eye contact with the girls.

"Jae?" Ryan questions as her and Jude make their way over to their friend. At this point, Jae is fighting back tears. How did she get to this point?

"Jae? Are you okay?" Jude asks as she carefully takes the broom away from Jae's life ending grip.

"Uh, no, no I'm not." Jase sighs as she stomps her way to the couch.

"What's up?" Ryan asks as she sits beside Jae and Jude goes to her other side.

"Did you guys know that Dylan has a girlfriend, of three months?" Jae asks as she keeps her eyes shut.

"WHAT!" The two girls answer and Jae just sighs.

"But, but... y'all went out a lot!" Jude starts.

"And you guys were so cuddly and close!" Ryan replies.

"Well one day he brought his girlfriend along. And I was caught off guard." Jae says.

"Well, is she a bitch?" Ryan asks.

"Imma beat her ass." Jude replies.

"That's the thing guys, she's the nicest person alive. I can't even hate her! I try and find her flaws, but I just cant spot any." Jae starts.

"Her name is Lara. When I pronounced her name Laura instead of Lara, she said sorry, for my mistake. She's the sweetest girl of life."

"But Dylan is the real bitch for leading you on." Jude argues but Jae shakes her head once again.

"Not even, I just thought I had a chance, but clearly I thought wrong."

"But you did have a chance! You'll always have a chance at Dylan. You guys were meant to be ever since you guys became friends." Ryan says.

"I agree." Jude says.

"Guys give it a break please. The more you make me feel something for him, the more I'm gonna hurt myself. In the end, I'm just the girl he left behind who decided to pop up." Jae says with a bit of venom laced in her voice.

"So please, just drop it."

With that said, Jae gets up from her seat and storms out of the house.