@jaedavis

jaedavis: New music video out now for "You Don't Know me", link in bio! 

938,320 likes | 1,294 comments

zachwerenski: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

user21: Zach is fangirling^

userrr3: I LOVE IT!

auston_matthews: You paid for a broken shirt.

jaedavis: auston_matthews I know you shouldn't be talking with your ripped jeans 

marner_93: Hey, let him be! #letthekneesbreathe

jaedavis: stephlachance I think Mitch is cheating on you with Auston... sorry you had to hear this from me.

champangepapi: My fav girl group!!!

barzal97: Auston is jealous^

ryandestiny: We look cute as shit.

judedemorest: Hell yeah^

mcdavid97:  Are you wearing boxers...

jaedavis: mcdavid97 Shhhhh...

tseguin92: You need to fire your stylist...

jaedavis: tseguin92 shut up bitch

tseguin92: LOVE YOU

jaedavis: tseguin92 go away.

|

||THIRD PERSON||
J A E   D A V I S 

|

"Ryan, Jude! Why are you running!" Jae asks as Ryan and Jude run towards the car. 

The girls have just finished rehearsal and Ryan and Jude made a perfect plan. Jae walks at a steady pace towards the car as she watches Ryan and Jude hop into the car.

"They wont leave me." Jae says to herself laughing slightly.

Jae then stops in her spot as she watches Ryan pull out of the parking spot and Jude rolls down her window.

"BYE BITCH!" Jude says as Ryan speeds away, leaving Jae fuming.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Jae yells at her two friends as they speed off.

"Need a ride?" Dylan says from behind Jae.

Jae then turns around to face Dylan with a lifted eyebrow.

"Nah, I can walk." Jae says as she tries to walk away, but Dylan stops her by grabbing her wrist lightly.

"Dy-"

"You said I have to work to be your friend again, and this is it." Dylan says letting go of Jae's wrist. Jae then crosses her arms over her chest and looks anywhere but Dylan, knowing that if she takes one look at him, she would give in.

"Please, Jae." Dylan says as he goes right into her view, and just like she expected, she gave in.

"Fine, but I'm hungry." Jae says making Dylan grin down at her, giving Jae a slight smile on her face.

"I know the perfect spot."

|

A/N

Just too clear some things up, Jae, Ryan and Jude are in a girl group. Their an upcoming girl group that I based off of a real life TV show called "Star"! (Which I highly recommend you guys watching!)

In this story, Jae is played by Brittany O'Grady and Jude Demorest and Ryan Destiny are actual celebrities playing themselves in this story.

Anyways, I just thought you guys needed a bit of clarification!

~Kk_lmao_1995