@dylanlarkin71

dylanlarkin71: Whatcha looking at?

tagged: jaedavis

15,959 likes | 932 comments

jaedavis: I'm looking at the waiter with our food

wides6: When you gonna ask her out bud?

dylanlarkin71: wides6 shut up

auston_matthews: Woah woah woah, is THE Jae Davis on a date?!?!

marner_93: auston_matthews I think she is!^

stephlachance: marner_93 Leave her alone.

cwhitey27: I guess Larkin isn't a loner after all!!!

dylanlarkin: cwhitey27 No one asked

zachwerenski: jaedavis Can you date my best friend please, I think he'd really appreciate it.

jackeichel11: #getdylancuffed

jaedavis: zachwerenski Sorry no thanks, but he's lucky that I'm even his friend...

|

||THIRD PERSON||
J A E   D A V I S 

|

"So, we're friends now?" Dylan asks Jae smirking as he bites into his burger.

"Don't make me reconsider." Jae says giving off a small smile as she takes a sip from her milkshake.

"God, this place hasn't changed on bit since high school." Jae says as she munches on a few of her fries.

"You're making us sounds so old." Dylan says making Jae roll her eyes.

Greta's 24/7 diner had been a place Dylan and Jae found themselves at after school and even after hockey games or practices.

"I know, but it's been a while since I was here." Jae says as she continues to eat.

Jae's eyes are everywhere but Dylan's. Just like she said, if she takes one look at him, she's a goner.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" Dylan asks causing Jae look down at her plate.

"What do you mean?" Jae questions as she pushes the milkshake towards Dylan so he can get a sip.

"like you're not looking at me." Dylan says as he dips his head down to catch Jae's attention.

Jae finally looks up at him for the first time and doesn't regret it at all. Dylan starts to stare back at Jae, noticing how much she's changed in just a year.

"Because you keep staring at me like that." Jae says smiling as she points an accusing finger towards Dylan making his already red cheeks even more red.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Dylan says rolling his eyes.

The two begin to catch up over their meals, and they totally lost track of time. Before they knew it, it was 1 am.

Jae let's out a loud yawn and blinks a few times, trying to wake herself up.

"What time is it?" Jae asks Dylan.

"Uhhh, holy shit it's 1 am." Dylan says looking down at his phone.

"Want me to take you home?" Dylan questions Jae, but she shakes her head no.

"I don't wanna go home, it's boring there." Jae says as she rubs her eyes.

"Wanna go to my place? We can watch a movie if you want?" Dylan questions and Jae takes a pause thinking about her options.

"Let's go to your place, I haven't stolen one of your sweaters in a while." Jae says as the two of them slip out of the booth.

Dylan then wraps his arm around Jae's shoulders like old times and walks out of the diner.

Back in the diner, the owner Greta and her workers watch as Dylan opens up the passenger door for Jae as she slowly slips in.

"When are those two gonna date. They have been coming in here since they were little!" Greta says with her hands on her hips.

"They're not dating yet?" The chef Jerry asks back from the kitchen.

"They're not, but I'm hopeful." Greta says with a smile as she continues to wipe down a table.