@ryandestiny

ryandestiny: The man in between Jae and I is finally 23, I can't believe my baby cousin grew up so fast 😭😭

938,432 likes | 831 comments

jaedavis: Roughhhh night

judedemorest: ^^^

user23: Fun time meeting you all! I love you!!!

uswer532: I LOVE YOU GUYS!! BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!

dylanlarkin71: ^

quincy: I'm not a baby no more

jaedavis: Say thank you ugly kid quincy

quincy: Thank youuuuu

|

||THIRD PERSON||
J A E   D A V I S 

|

"I got so fucked up last night." Jude says as she plops herself onto the kitchen stool.

"Same here." Ryan says as she shuts off her phone after she posted on instagram.

"Good thing I was the DD." Jae says smiling down at the hungover girls.

"Shut up." The two say to Jae making her laugh.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" Ryan questions Jae looking at her outfit which consisted of a giant sweater and sweats.

"I'm heading over to the rink, I haven't played in a while." Jae says as she grabs her sticks and her bag.

"Okay, be back before 3, we got studio time." Jude says and Jae nods her head.

"See you guys later!" Jae yells through the house and slams the front door. Jae then smiles to herself as she hears Ryan and Jude groan at the loud noise.

|

Jae is seated on the ice tired out after doing a few suicides on the ice. Just as she got up, Jae hears the sound of skates gliding across the ice. Right away, she knew who it was.

"Dylan, I swear to God i-" Jae starts as she turns around to him.

"I'm not here to argue Jae, I'm here to practice. I promise." Dylan says and Jae nods her head.

"Fine." Jae says as she dumps over a bucket of pucks and starts to shoot around.

"So, how was the tour?" Dylan asks Jae a few minutes later.

Jae didn't respond.

"Okayyy then... I'm just gonna say it, I'm sorry JJ, I kn-" Dylan starts up Jae cuts him off.

"Don't call me that anymore Larkin." Jae says glaring at Dylan.

"Jae please, I'm so fucking sorry." Dylan says as he makes his way over to Jae and places his hands onto her hips. Jae then relaxes slightly at the familiar touch.

"Don't talk to me like that." Jae says, confusing Dylan.

"Like what?"

"Like we're all good. Like I'll forgive you just because you said sorry. Because if you're expecting me to forgive you right now, I'm not going to. You left me behind you asshole." Jae spits out wit venom.

"Jae-"

"Do't touch me." Jae says as she pushes away from Dylan.

"I got to go, I got studio time in a few hours." Jae says as she skates away towards the bench.

Jae then speeds to remove her skates and grab her equipment. Once she got everything, she then left Dylan behind, totally speechless.