@dylanlarkin71

dylanlarkin71: A day without her is like a day in hell

17,334 likes | 321 comments

Tagged: larlarjones

zachwerenski: You're the devil

camatkinson13: When we gonna meet her?

user02: Wait, I thought he was dating Jae?

user21: SAME^^

larlarjones: I'll see you in a few baby!

judedemorest: We need your help. Call when you can please.

|

||THIRD PERSON||
D Y L A N   L A R K I N

|

It's 2 am and Jae has yet to come home.

Jude, Ryan, and Dylan have been searching for Jae just for over an hour, and have had no luck in finding her. The group is now back at the house after searching through the town.

"Guys, I think we need to get some rest. Jae will come home." Ryan says to Jude and the clearly stressed Dylan.

"But we can't stop, what if she's hurt, lost, or kidnapped!" Dylan argues and the two girl sigh.

"Dyl, she always goes out on late night walks, and always makes her way back home. She'll come back." Jude answers.

"And if she's not here by tomorrow, we'll call the police." Ryan says trying to reassure Dylan.

Then it hits Dylan.

"You guys go rest, I got one more place to check." Dylan says as he grabs his keys off the counter and speeds out the house.

"Someone's gonna get hurt tonight." Ryan says shaking her head.

"Yup."

|

||THIRD PERSON||
J A E   D A V I S
|

The sound of water always calmed Jae down. That's why her secret place is at a waterfall.

The place was absolutely beautiful, mostly at night. The moonlight reflected off the rushing water and the light summer breeze causes the trees to sway back and fourth.

Jae sits on a rock near the bottom of the waterfall. Jae hasn't visited her secret spot without Dylan before, but there's always a first time for everything.

Knees to her chest, and tears down her face, Jae sits by herself thinking. Thinking about Dylan, thinking about her tour, thinking about Lara, and much more.

"Jae! What the fuck!" Dylan yells from behind Jae, making her jump.

"What are you doing here? It's 2 am!" Dylan says as he makes his way to in front of Jae. Jae quickly rubs away her tears but stays silent as she allows Dylan to rant.

"You could have been kidnapped, or even killed! How would you think I'd feel if you died, huh?" Dylan starts as he paces back and fourth in front of Jae, not noticing that she's shaking from her sobbing.

"Huh Jae? If you died I wouldn't be able to handle it! You have this crazy career ahead of you, and you just decided to run away at midnight and not come back, even at two am! Holy shit Jae, we were looking for you for hours! Fuck, I had to cancel on Lara for this! I can't believe yo-"

"I'm sorry." Jae's small shaky voice says.

Dylan then stops his pacing and turns towards Jae for the first time this night.

"Ja-"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry." Jae says ash she lets out the last of her tears.

Dylan quickly jumps to her side and pulls Jae it his chest. Dylan's warm arms wrap around Jae's cold, sobbing body and holds her tight.

"Dyl, I'm sorry. I know I'm not as important as Lara bu-" 

"Jae stop, okay. You're just as important to me, even more. You will always come first Jae, always." Dylan says as he runs his hand through Jae's hair while the other makes circles on the small of Jae's back. Jae's heart fluttered at his words, but she pushed the feeling away knowing he didn't mean it.

The two sit together until Jae finally calmed down.

"I'm gonna pick you up and bring you to the car, okay?" Dylan whispers to Jae and she slowly nods her head yes.

Dylan then quickly but carefully carried Jae to his car and places her in the passengers seat. Dylan then buckles her seat belt for her before making his way to the drivers seat.

Dylan turns the heater up and faces the vent towards the now sleeping Jae. Once they were all settled, Dylan sighs and whispers to himself;

"What happened Jae? What happened?"