Chapter 2

Aang's POV

**when Arianna arived**

Rubbing my wrists when the ropes used to be, I was led into a village where there was a giant statue of ... ME! ... sorta ... well Kyoshi.

Sokka was sulking from being beaten by girls, he wouldn't stand a chance against my big sis. I sighed, I still missed her, I wounder if she could be here. I mean she was the Guardian, that's got to count for something.

***flash back***

I was sneaking around outside the main hall where the monks had just called my 12 year old sister in. I overheard some parts of their convosation.

"...can't split them up..."

"...entwining destinies..."

"...too young..."

"...brother and sister..."

"...avatar and guardian..."

"...stay here to master airbending."

The monks had decided to let Arianna stay in the monastery with me.

***flash back over***

"Aang stop daydreaming" Katana A.K.A the love of my life said to me with the voice of an angel, then I noticed I was falling behind and caught up with Suki.

She gave us a tour around the village which ended at our room that had a buffet table overflowing with food. I could see Sokka drooling but for some reason he didn't eat, but I kept over the table and stuffed my face pausing only to ask why he wasn't eating.

"I'm not hungry."

then alarms sounded through the village, both me and Sokka jumped up and raced outside to Suki who was ordering her warriors to hid behind the buildings.

"it's an old friend of ours, every time she comes she tests our strengths and weaknesses." she explained.

"READY POSITIONS!" Suki shouted to her warriors through the deserted square and dragged us behind a building to watch.

Soon a dark green, caped girl lept from a rooftop to the ground and looked around, puzzled as to why there was no one in sight.

Then Suki gave a silent signal to the other Kyoshi warriors who then ran at the girl and hugged her ... wait HUGGED?!

The girls giggled as the mysterious caped girl was struggleing to get out of their hold. Suki walked up to the mound of girls and said.

"All right girls, that's enough."

The girls let go of the hooded girl and she fell to her knees. She grinned under her hood at Suki and they both hugged.

"Suki, its been too long" she said.

"Hmm... maybe not long enough" Suki joked with the hooded girl "i believe that this puts us as 27 - 14 to you"

"Yeah, you better keep training your letting yourself go a bit" Suki gasped dramatically and wacked the back of her head causing the hood to fall, revealing a long braid of chocolate, brown hair, sharp facial features and startling silver eyes.

I gasped in sudden realization, she spun round and breathed the word...

"Aang..."

My older sister and guardian, Arianna.