Chapter 6

Arianna's P.O.V

After eventually finding my backpack and staff near the coast, I made it back to the town almost an hour to sunset. The lack of giggling, avatar fangirls (who really annoy me) told me that my humble little brother must be out of town.

Deciding to drop in on the Kyoshi Warriors to brush up on my fighting skils, I made my way to the training hall where I found an ...... unexpected sight.

Sokka. In. A. Dress...

Coughing quietly to make myself known and not rudely interrupt their private training session, I stood in the doorway with raised eyebrows and a sly grin. Suki and Sokka jumped away out of their...  um close range fighting positions and lightly blushes looking anywhere be me and each other.

After grinning evilly and making sure to label this as blackmail in my mind, I realized that I could use this to tease the two further and so I did.

"Well, it seems like I have missed alot, you never used to do private lessons Suki."

"I-I-I wouldn't usually but he was so bad he had to stay behind." Okay, points to her for quick thinking but we both knew I didn't believe her.

"Oh, then I'll let you two carry on, but remember...  It helps if you get closer." And with that I turned and strolled over to the door.

"By the way, nice dress Soka. " I threw over my shoulder and set out to find Katara.

********************

I found the last water bender of the south pole throwing a tantrum in the house that the mayor let the three stay in.

"What has he done now?"

"Who?" She asked.

"My little brother of course."

"Who said he did anything?" I just stared at her until she sighed and asked.

"Is it that obvious?"

"To me it is. I have spent the last year traveling and learning about this time, I've gotten good at reading people." I smiled sadly at her.

"He's just so... so UGH!"she sighed and took a deep breath to calm herself.

"Katara remember he's a twelve year old boy whose lived with other boys his whole life, hes not used to all this attention and unsure how to act."

"You're right." she sighed " How did you get so wise"

"I am 116 Katara." I chuckled "Now let's go get this cleared up."