Chapter 5

Aang's POV

"We've met" echoed through my head, what could she mean?

"Anyway, you little brother, have a lot of explaining to do!" she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh...uh...I-i ment to tell you before I left but..." her light scowl changed into an evil smirk that I knew well. "BYE!" Was all I managed to say before sprinting into the safety of the woods.

Running through the woods brought back so many memories of  our games, we used to sneak out of the temple into the forests around. Of course we got into trouble because most of the time we were ment to be grounded for pranking a monk or two.

Suddenly, I was tackled to the ground by a blur of yellow and orange, so I did the thing anyone else would do... I screamed... like a girl. Not one of my proudest moments but I was to busy being crushed to care.

Why does she have to be so big, she's killing me!

She gasped and stood up "Did you just call me fat?"

"D-did I say that out loud?" I stuttered.

"Yup"

"I'm gonna run now" then I started sprinting back to the village with an angry big sister trailing behind.

Later Ari went to get her bag from where she left it near the beach while Sokka want to apologise to Suki and her warriors and Katara and I went to the guest house that the mayor let us stay in to eat but for some reason she was mad at me. I don't know why but I have a sneaking suspicion that it has something to do with the herds of girls stalking me.

Oh well, she'll come around.

Ahhh don't kill me
*Throws Zuko into angry crowd of fangirls*
Sorry for not updating sooner, I'm such a bad writer *sobs*