Chapter 4

Arianna's POV

I ran forward and tackled my little brother with a hug. Ignoring the tears glistening in my eyes, I said.

"Don't you ever leave without me again!" I choked back a sob when I pulled away and saw tears streaming down his face.

"You look older." he replied.

"And you look exactly the same." we grinned our identical grins until a cough brought us out of our little bubble of happiness.

"Can either of you explain what is going on please." the water tribe girl asked standing next to a boy who was slightly older but with similar features.

"Ari this is Katara and Sokka, they found me and Appa trapped in ice. Katara, Sokka this is Arianna, my big sister." I nodded politely at them whilst they and all the Kyoshi warriors gaped at me, except for Suki who wore a knowing smirk.

"S-sister?" Sokka stuttered.

"Yep, someone had to teach Aang all his childish ways." I grinned and rubbed his head with my knuckle.

He whinned and pushed away my hand whilst I smirked at him.

"So little bro, where did you go all those years ago? Wow I feel old!" I asked him.

"Me and Appa got trapped in a storm at the south pole where Katara and Sokka found us." He replied.

"APPA! How is my favourite sky bison?" I was answered with a loud roar that startled Aang and I because we were so caught up in our conversation that we failed to notice Appa land behind us. Everyone was laughing at us but not as much as Suki, Sokka and Katara.

Aang and I pouted and crossed our arms in sync which made them laugh more.

After they calmed down i spoke.

"Sooooo... anything intresting happen to you?"

"Umm, not much." Aang replied nervously, shifting from foot to foot.

"why does it feel like you're lying to me?"

"I-I'm not why would I lie to you, what could I hide, I mean it's not like anyone's chasing us o-or trying to capture me, come on I mean who would do that!?" He stuttered.

"Aang, you can't lie to me I've known you your entire life." I chuckled "So tell me what are you hiding?"

"I may or may not have a banished prince chasing me." he confessed sheepishly.

"Zuko?" I asked surprised.

"You know him?" Sokka asked suspiciously.

"we've... met" I said vaguely.