Chapter 18

Tris's POV

   I lay in bed wrapped in Tobias's arms. I look down at my hand making sure last night wasn't a dream. Sure enough the most beautiful ring sits on my ring finger. I lift my hand up and stare at the ring. Right in the middle of it there is a huge diamond. On the silver band there are smaller diamonds all the way around. I start to think about how he can afford it, but then remember he is famous after all. Sometimes I seem to forget that. I feel Tobias stirring from under me. His eyes flutter open slowly. When he seems me he instantly smiles and touches my cheek.

  "Good morning beautiful." He greets in his deep husky morning voice that I adore.

   "Morning handsome." I reply smiling. He comes closer to me and our lips press together. I stay like that for a coupe of seconds then pull away and stand up, making him pout in response.

     I chuckle at how adorable he is,"Come on, let's go eat breakfast I'm sure Mason is already awake and ready to eat." 

    "Ok ok I'm getting up." He says and pushes himself off the bed. I grin in victory and walk into the bathroom. I take a quick shower and walk back into the room with my towel wapped around me. I slip on some shorts and a black off the shoulder shirt. I quickly put on a little bit of makeup. Just a little foundation, eyeliner, and mascara. I then slip on some black converse and walk out to the living room seeing that Tobias or Mason aren't there. I walk over to where Mason sleeps and find them there. Tobias has is back facing me and is helping Mason get dressed. I grin and lean on the door as I listen to their conversation.

    Tobias puts the pants on Mason's head as a joke,"Hey!" Mason exclaims while laughing.

    "What? That's not where they go?" Tobias asks stupidly.

      Mason shakes his head while grinning and laughing,"No!"

    "Really?" Tobias asks while putting his hands on his hip,"Well where do they go?"

   "Here!" Mason says while laughing and points to his.

   Tobias facepalms dramatically,"Of course they do! You are so smart!" He takes Mason's pants and puts them on Mason properly.

   "Yay!" Mason cheers and even though I can't see Tobias's face I can tell his is smiling. He then picks up Mason's shirt and sticks it over Mason's arm just to mess with him.

   "Daddy!" Mason exclaims laughing,"Here!" He motions to his body.

   "How old are you thirty? You are really smart!" Tobias exclaims and puts Mason's shirt on right.

   "No! I'm two!" He exclaims and holds up two fingers.

  "But you're three next week." Tobias reminds Mason and he nods eagerly,"Wow that's really old!"

    Mason nods,"You're one!" He exclaims pointing to Tobias.

    Tobias gasps dramatically,"What? No I'm Four!" Mason falls on the floor and starts laughing.

   "You're funny daddy!" He exclaims.

    "Not as funny as you are little man." Tobias says while ruffling Mason's hair and helps him up.

   "Hi mommy!" Mason exclaims when he sees me. 

    "Hey sweetie! You two ready?" I ask. They both nod and we walk over to the cafeteria. When we get there all of our friends are already sitting at the table.

   "Well look who it is." Uriah says when he sees us.

    "Well don't say it that way. I thought you would be happy to see us." I say while we take our usual seat. I seat on the edge with Tobias to the left of me, and Mason in between us.