Chapter 19

Tris's POV

   "Everyone ready?" Marlene asks while fixing her wig. We just finished getting ready and are about to meet the guys at the pit. We have been antsy for the past couple of hours just wanting to see our boyfriends as girls.

    I have to admit none of us look like ourselves. I'm wearing a black wig. It's in loose curls that stop at my hip. The dress I am wearing is tighter at the top and flares out towards the bottom. The top is black and white striped with a red bow that goes around my waist and the skirt part is black. I have gold eyeshadow on with the usual mascara and eyeliner, but just a little heavier and some red lipstick. To top everything off I have come black heels.

     Christina is wearing an auburn colored wig that goes just a little past her shoulder. Her dress is a high low tiffany blue dress with some brown wedges. Marlene has a fire red wig that runs in curls down to her ribs. The dress she is wearing is tight at he top and flows stopping at her mid thigh. It's electric blue at the top and ombres to white towards the bottom. Shauna's hair is blonde and in beach waves and stops mid back. She is wearing a tight, strapless red dress that stops at her thighs.

  "I must admit. We look hot." Shauna says while looking into the mirror.

   "Come on let's go! I wanna see the guys!!" I whine while pulling her arm.

   "Calm down Tris we are coming." Christina says and to my luck they finally get away from the mirrors and walk outside to see our boyfriends.

    "Who do you think is going to look most like a girl?" Marlene asks.

     "Will." Everyone says, well everyone but Christina. She said Zeke.

     "What? Why Will?" She asks confused.

     I giver her a look,"Chris let's face it he would be perfect as a girl. You know with his wimpy body and all."

    She looks at me like I'm crazy,"He is not wimpy."

     "Chris let's face it, he is." Shauna says. Christina stays quiet, it's about time. Tyler, Evelyn, and Amar soon join us.

    "Well don't you four look amazing. Great job." Tyler complements. We take a bow at the same time, which I find really strange but oh well.

   "Are they coming anytime soon?" Marlene asks eager.

    "They should be here any second now." Amar says.

      "Oh my...." Shauna says while laughing, right on cue. The guys appear with Tori next to them smirking. Suddenly I burst out in laughter. Everyone else, besides the guys, start laughing as well. I pull my phone out and snap a picture of them. With out any of the guys noticing. Tori did a wonderful job. She used fake noses and everything and to my surprise they also have boobs.

    Just as we predicted Will looks the most like a girl. He is supposed to be the 'modest' girl. He has long brown hair that is curled in ringlets. He is wearing a Purple dress that flows which actually goes great with his figure with some purple flats. His makeup is more natural to go with the 'modest' look.

  Uriah is apparently supposed to be the 'colorful' one. He has blue hair with lighter blue streaks. His dress goes down to his knee and is marbled with blue, pink, purple, green, and yellow with some bright orange sandals. His makeup is pink eyeshadow with blue liner and blue mascara.

  Zeke is the 'fashionista' the complete oppostie of Uriah's. His hair is perfectly combed and is a lighter brown color. The dress he is wearing has a white tube top. The bottom is a bit longer and is sheer with a skirt underneath it so you don't see anything and some black ballet flats. He has creme colored eyeshadow with brown in the crease with a slight winded liner.